Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
These weird narratives about guys for the crime of not being our coach is always dumb. When he was OC at ECU he was one of the nicest and most approachable assistant coaches I’ve met. Helped a young 8188 learn a lot about the game.

At the clinic when I met him, he put a dip in, grabbed a beer, kicked his boots up on a disk, and said “shoot” and let us coaches pick his brain all night. Met LSU assistant Sloan there too. Great guys.

Edit: May be wrong about the dip, it was a long time ago. But the rest is accurate for sure

Just because he wasnt a slime ball to you doesn’t mean he isn’t one.

Every coach in the country is a lying scumbag.

…except the ones that coach at Tennessee, they’re the only morally superior coaching staff in the nation. Riley, Swinney, Saban, Smart… they’re all cheap swindlers that exploit their players.

This is what I learned on VN. From people who sit online all day and have had no interaction with said coaches. Coincidentally, those coaches all happen to be quite successful… weird how that happens.

Yeah because everyone in here says every coach is a lying scumbag. Talk about using conjecture. Good grief. Your post is ridiculous.

Reactions: igotworms
Every coach in the country is a lying scumbag.

…except the ones that coach at Tennessee, they’re the only morally superior coaching staff in the nation. Riley, Swinney, Saban, Smart… they’re all cheap swindlers that exploit their players.

This is what I learned on VN. From people who sit online all day and have had no interaction with said coaches. Coincidentally, those coaches all happen to be quite successful… weird how that happens.

That sums it up pretty nicely. Glad you see things our way.

gif-good-job-34.gif

Got curious over how much Mizzou considered their former OC in the coaching search that netted Drinkwicz. Zero. In fact their top 3 before swerving for that homerun was Blake Anderson (Arkansas State), Jeff Monken (Army) and Skip Holtz (Louisiana Tech).
So basically, Mizzou's collective should be recruiter of the Century for pulling off this bankjob? Unfortunately theyve invested in housing in 2008. IMG_3427.jpeg
Gold Vandy.

Nwaneri and Wingo transfer within 2 years.

Either one of those kids make it to Neyland for a game#itsover

So basically, Mizzou's collective should be recruiter of the Century for pulling off this bankjob? Unfortunately theyve invested in housing in 2008. View attachment 571176
Gold Vandy.

Nwaneri and Wingo transfer within 2 years.

Either one of those kids make it to Neyland for a game#itsover
@butchna

If I showed you this pic and said it was Missouri's would you be able to tell a difference ?IMG_3428.jpeg

As for singers Otis is up there but if I was going with top voices Janis, Tina, Etta James (At Last), Billie Holiday, Nina Simone, Wilson Pickett, Jackie Wilson, Percy Sledge, Otis Redding, James Brown, Michael Jackson, Prince, Areth

a Franklin, etc.

Sorry I’m 5 days behind but singing voices has to have Sade listed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back