Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
A young child asked her mother, who was a Biologist, how she knew that there was blood in her veins.

Her mother responded, "Well, you can hear it, if you listen varicosely.
giphy.gif

Anyone else going to the "Night In Neyland"??? I just picked up 3 VIP tickets! Locker room tour and field access. Can't wait

I’m jealous! I won’t be in town, but this is one of those things I would love to gift to someone.
If they aren’t selling out the full allotment, maybe they could let out of state members do something like that.

Either way—enjoy the experience!

How do we purchase? I’m on the website and see the event, but do not see where to purchase. My son’s birthday is 9/17 so that would be a perfect bday present

I received an email about it. I think you have to be a Checkerboard level member. Going with your son sounds awesome though. I wonder if these are transferable?

As for singers Otis is up there but if I was going with top voices Janis, Tina, Etta James (At Last), Billie Holiday, Nina Simone, Wilson Pickett, Jackie Wilson, Percy Sledge, Otis Redding, James Brown, Michael Jackson, Prince, Aretha Franklin, etc.
Nat King Cole too velvety for you?

For people siding without pertinent evidence with the team of Hugh Freeze, Ed Orgeron, and the blessed Tuohys, please find comfort in the fact that Rev. Freeze just came out hours ago with his personal good housekeeping seal of approval on the Tuohys' extremely questionable legal doings and recruiting practices.

Alas, Rev. Freeze does mention in passing that "I certainly don’t claim to understand ... adoption, conservatory, all of that." So his opinion is an impertinence and a suck up.

Freeze may be concerned lest he end up in hot water yet again.

Oher attended Briarcrest, a private school in Shelby County, Tennessee. Hugh Freeze, the head coach of Briarcrest from 1995 to 2004 was hired onto the Ole Miss staff as an assistant athletic director for football external affairs in 2005. He effectively brought Oher with him to Ole Miss in a deal that appears to have involved numerous glaring NCAA recruiting violations.
Burn it down.

I came into the drafting world during the transition from the board to AutoCad. My first 6 months was board work then I was moved into the AutoCad department because I was 18. Now AutoCad is old news compared to some of the 3D softwares like Tekla.
My daughter is starting AutoCAD classes at school today. Do you have any pointers I could share with her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back