Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people I know on our team were hanging out over here being BFFs with me and sharing inside information that harms their own interests just to get in with me, because I'm really that important, and because AC was not at home that day.

They told me Mincey said to tell @ACvol3 this:
View attachment 571627

Then Elarbee asked the entire OL room to vote and they voted unanimously that Mincey had done right.
It literally came from a player on the team. Look how long I’ve been here. I’ve never claimed to have player info before now.

It took an elite OC in Monkin to be an actual title threat. You think Georgia beats Ohio state with Bobo? Heck no. Their defense will carry them to at least 10 wins but I don’t see them sniffing the championship game
State rolls them in that scenario, not to mention Jim Knowles 2nd season as the State DC. They should only keep improving as they keep adding players on that side. Kirby cashed in the last 2 years barley. Now time to take a step back

It literally came from a player on the team. Look how long I’ve been here. I’ve never claimed to have player info before now.
I know you are lying now!

Literally because the literally whole literally team is literally over here literally reading the board with me and literally laughing at you.

State rolls them in that scenario, not to mention Jim Knowles 2nd season as the State DC. They should only keep improving as they keep adding players on that side. Kirby cashed in the last 2 years barley. Now time to take a step back

Mizzou was beating them until the last half of the fourth quarter. Kentucky gave them fits. Any team with a good defense exposed them and they barely won. I think they could’ve easily gone 9-3 without Monken.

Mizzou was beating them until the last half of the fourth quarter. Kentucky gave them fits. Any team with a good defense exposed them and they barely won. I think they could’ve easily gone 9-3 without Monken.
Exactly… they’ll be a good program just off of talent and defensive focus like they were before. But Monken was super key in their title runs. As was Stetson Bennett

Should not have been shared.
He changed his story such that the change of position did not concern the starting lineup -- because he realized he had exposure there and could be proven false. He then changed the story to be about about practice! But by making that alteration, he lost the motive for upset.

Btw, we typically script practices to mix the 1s and 2s (and sometimes the 3s) in different configurations. (AC must not know that.) But Mincey has prolly played both RT and LT with both 1s and 2s at practice many many times. It would be just another day to him.

Last edited:
Exactly… they’ll be a good program just off of talent and defensive focus like they were before. But Monken was super key in their title runs. As was Stetson Bennett

Heck look at us when Cutcliffe left us for Ole Miss after the ‘98 chip. We were still defensively dominate but our offense lost us games. I think if he didn’t leave we’d get another chip with Fulmer (cough cough 2001) The question is can Kirby get another elite OC? We didn’t and it was our downfall. Hope it’s the same for them

We can disagree.

Kiffin's behavior was indefensible, but there was nothing about UT at that point that forced a Dooley or Jones or Pruitt except lack of vision and leadership. I have zero doubt that with a system president like Randy Boyd and an AD like Danny White we would have made a good hire and avoided the disaster. Whether that was by finding a quality lower tier guy like Heupel or recognizing the existential threat we faced and overpaying for a big name to prevent the damage, they would have handled it.

With the leadership we had, yeah, it was over when Kiffin walked.
It’s just a chicken/egg situation. They’re both to blame. I just blame Kiffin more because he didn’t appreciate Tennessee. The others were just incompetent.

I believe you, but it’s hilarious that you are known as being ultra skeptical of insiders.
It never occurred to you that he is trying to show how easy it is to pretend to be an insider? He seems to be under the false (illogical) impression that fooling people into believing him would entail that anyone could fool people (doesn't follow), and therefore that no insider exists (doesn't follow). Poor logic, invalid conclusion.

His "evidence" (such as it is) would be when people like yourself know that he declares there are no insiders, but then turn around and believe that he is an insider. Get it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back