Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘01 Miami was loaded.
‘95 Nebraska was pretty damn good too though.
i was just looking at Miami record. Pretty much crushed everyone except BC and VA Tech. That NE was sooo good. You could tell your D what play they were going to run and they just executed. Black Shirts were nasty as well.
We were pretty loaded in 2001 and I would have given us a slight chance to win the RB. We were better in 2001 than 98 imo. May of been the most loaded team we ever had.

Wish the Titans didn’t draft mayonnaise boy.

Should have signed a deal with Miracle Whip. Nobody likes them either.

So disappointed in Hellmann's. The only mayo I eat. Now I have to stop eating mayo. Bologna sammiches just won't be the same.

Reactions: KptVFL
Heupel dropped by yesterday (8/21) after practice to shoot the sh-t. Three weeks in and a couple of scrimmages under his belt.

I asked him if there is any pecking order at right tackle or if that situation is continuing to develop.
“Nothing yet. That’ll continue to unfold here until we get up to kickoff. I anticipate still seeing multiple guys play, and that’s true at the right-tackle position, but true across the board.”

There's a lot of good on good work that we're going to do to continue to sharpen and grow until we get to kickoff.
-- Josh Heupel

* Press conference

Last edited:
It’s a bit interesting to watch this swamp kings documentary. Meyer says he thought he probably would’ve been fired after a bad first season going 9-3… thought he needed to land Tebow or he’d get booted. Talking about expectations lawd. Say whatever you want about the guy but you can’t say he doesn’t want to win a college football game

It’s a bit interesting to watch this swamp kings documentary. Meyer says he thought he probably would’ve been fired after a bad first season going 9-3… thought he needed to land Tebow or he’d get booted. Talking about expectations lawd. Say whatever you want about the guy but you can’t say he doesn’t want to win a college football game
This is exactly what Fulmer was missing. Someone in his ear making him sweat alittle bit. Thought he was invincible losing 3-4 games a year. Not enough at Tennessee Big Phil!

Bubba gonna give him a taste of his own medicine, but he will be wide awake when it happens.
i dont wish bad things on anyone. but this dude, well. he's got some ish coming his way, and it's more than earned. and i may crack a smile.

Last edited:
i was just looking at Miami record. Pretty much crushed everyone except BC and VA Tech. That NE was sooo good. You could tell your D what play they were going to run and they just executed. Black Shirts were nasty as well.
We were pretty loaded in 2001 and I would have given us a slight chance to win the RB. We were better in 2001 than 98 imo. May of been the most loaded team we ever had.
Our defense in '98 was nasty. I loved that D.

Yes, @Glitch , that's what she said.

rolling-eyes-icegif-13.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back