Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry Reinsdorf might move WhiteSox to another city, Nashville may be an option!!! BTW he does belong in HOF as well as Clemens, Sosa ,McGwire... ARod aaah..
Bonds, Clemens and Rodriguez had the stats outside of The Juice to go first ballot…cost themselves and I have no pity for them. Sosa and McGwire don’t approach Cooperstown area code without PEDS.

Three statisticians approached St. Peter at the pearly gates to Heaven. St. Peter, in a kind and gentle voice, instructed them to give their name and state what they had contributed to mankind while on earth.
The first statistician stepped up confidently and said, “I am Karl Pearson and I developed the famous correlation coefficient at the start of the 20th century and it has been used by multitudes of researchers for almost 100 years.” St. Peter nodded and said, “Oh yes, that was a monumental contribution to statistics and the world. You may pass through.”
The second statistician planted both feet firmly and said in a cocky fashion, “I am Sir Ronald Fisher and I founded the entire area of experimental design in the 1920;s and multitudes of researchers have used these techniques for about 70 years.” St. Peter smiled broadly and said “That indeed was a landmark breakthrough in statistics and contributed to the betterment of mankind. You may also walk through the gates.”
The third statistician hesitated but finally walked up slowly to St. Peter. he said timidly, “I am Joe Schmutz and I taught a former Vice President, who was a very reserved man, several dance steps that he used in a well-known political TV commercial.” St. Peter, with a puzzled look on his face, stared at the man and said, “That is all well and good sir but it has absolutely nothing to do with statistics and I fail to see how your action has helped mankind.” The poor statistician thought for a second. He then quickly retorted,
“But St. Peter….These steps became the famous AL-GORE-RHYTHM that helped George Bush win the Presidential election in the year 2000!!….”

It’s a bit interesting to watch this swamp kings documentary. Meyer says he thought he probably would’ve been fired after a bad first season going 9-3… thought he needed to land Tebow or he’d get booted. Talking about expectations lawd. Say whatever you want about the guy but you can’t say he doesn’t want to win a college football game
Here is what I say about him. He is a lying, scheming, huffer of anuses who can suck it to perpetuity.

Three statisticians approached St. Peter at the pearly gates to Heaven. St. Peter, in a kind and gentle voice, instructed them to give their name and state what they had contributed to mankind while on earth.
The first statistician stepped up confidently and said, “I am Karl Pearson and I developed the famous correlation coefficient at the start of the 20th century and it has been used by multitudes of researchers for almost 100 years.” St. Peter nodded and said, “Oh yes, that was a monumental contribution to statistics and the world. You may pass through.”
The second statistician planted both feet firmly and said in a cocky fashion, “I am Sir Ronald Fisher and I founded the entire area of experimental design in the 1920;s and multitudes of researchers have used these techniques for about 70 years.” St. Peter smiled broadly and said “That indeed was a landmark breakthrough in statistics and contributed to the betterment of mankind. You may also walk through the gates.”
The third statistician hesitated but finally walked up slowly to St. Peter. he said timidly, “I am Joe Schmutz and I taught a former Vice President, who was a very reserved man, several dance steps that he used in a well-known political TV commercial.” St. Peter, with a puzzled look on his face, stared at the man and said, “That is all well and good sir but it has absolutely nothing to do with statistics and I fail to see how your action has helped mankind.” The poor statistician thought for a second. He then quickly retorted,
“But St. Peter….These steps became the famous AL-GORE-RHYTHM that helped George Bush win the Presidential election in the year 2000!!….”
IMG_20230804_135220.jpg

Not for sure what kind of drug that he is on but I dont want any.

Drug called TikTocItis. Symptoms typically range from clout chasing to doing random things to get famous while being followed by a camera person…if symptoms persist for more than 24hrs please turn off your mobile device. prime example is shown above.

0-5 on FGs 50+ yards in 4 years. Terrible. We both knew he wasn't making that before they snapped it. The first one went wide right by literally 30 feet. My reaction wouldn't have been, "let's let him try it again".
That 20/20 hindsight vision of yours is pretty accurate I guess.

Reactions: VflPT22
That 20/20 hindsight vision of yours is pretty accurate I guess.

I said that to give him some benefit of the doubt. It's important to know your players. Rick Barnes wouldn't run a 3 point buzzer beater to Plavsic and I would not call a 55 yard FG attempt with Aaron Medley.

Reactions: deinvol34
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back