Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Trading Places" is also a Classic.:)

it-was-the-dukes-billy-ray-valentine.gif
<Will Levis has entered the chat...>

I know it was mentioned and discussed in here before but I had never tried grilled cheese sandwiches cooked with mayo instead of butter until last night. They were probably the best grilled cheese sandwiches I have ever had!
I'm sorry, Dude, but referring to your wife's breast milk as "mayo" is not even a little bit appropriate.

The situation didn’t matter as much…. Dooley was one of the coaches at the top of his list when he hired Kiffin…. Hamilton was infatuated with the Dooley name. We had plenty of time to hire Butch and Pruitt. We screwed those hires up as well.

It wasn’t just the football program…. The majority of our athletic programs struggled during that time.
Yes….and still….Kiffin staying and continuing to recruit the way he was would have really really helped our football program in spite of the lack of leadership….instead of really really putting us on a downward spiral to winning 3games in a season! (Not saying the leadership wasn’t bad.)

August 23, 1998

Barry Bonds became the first player in major league history to hit 400 home runs and steal 400 bases when he homered off Florida’s Kirt Ojala in the second inning of San Francisco’s game at Florida. Bonds, who hit his 26th homer of the season, had 438 steals.

64e598ec0a2ec.image.jpg
HR #400

He's a HOFer.........no matter what!
He would have been easily had he not juiced. Now, he should never get in.

Barley Waters.

Article doesn't mention how many rapes occured after the fact.

The psychology of a serial rapist, from my understanding, is much same of a serial murderer. It follows, someone as whacked out as this guy is - caught with intent to distribute meth and coke - he wouldnt have any compunctions about pushing a girl out of a window.

Now, I would bet what little money I have he did it.
Did she say she was pushed? Or did she jump trying to get away from him?

I think we want UF to beat Utah. If they lose that game, they are playing for their lives vs us in the Swamp. If they are as bad as they are supposed to be, we want them undefeated and overconfident.
FL traditionally plays good as long as they’re winning. So we want them to lose and lose so they give up.

Did she say she was pushed? Or did she jump trying to get away from him?
SAS this guy drugged then raped. Apparently he recorded everything. JC PD executed a SW for felon in possession of a firearm, as well as investigation into this fall.

The computers were seized and sat in storage for 2 years. Mwanwhile it took an off duty WCU to arrest tiis mfer.

She doesnt remember. The fact she is alive is amazing.

Woman who fell from downtown building still seeking answers two years later

btw there are some damn good attorneys next door and across the street. Hope she is well represented. And compensated.

UVA - W
Peay - W
UF - W
UTSA - W
SC - W
A&M - W
Bama - L (no way Sankey allows this with Nicky close to on the outs and wants one for ring)
KY - W
UConn - W
MO - W
UGA - L
Vandy - W

10-2

Let’s ride. I could see us losing to A&M crazily and beating UGA in Knox Vegas too.

Feels good to be confident again that 8 wins should be a given.

Alabama has no QB this year whose afraid of Jalen Milroe or Ty Simpson🤨🤨 that game should go into the win column for the Good Guys... Also unless the Soccer Mom playing QB for Georgia shows he can play the position against high level opponents the Good Guys will come away with victory at home over Georgia. The rest of the schedule are very winnable games SEC Championship is coming this Season for the Volunteers..... Then Heupel hoists 2 Trophies one for SEC and another for National Championship..... Bring on the season!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back