Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other suggestions from the vinyl era that have been passed down to me:

The Doors Live at the Hollywood Bowl
Dokken - Tooth and Nail
Queensrÿche - Operation: Mindcrime (Live Album)
The Cult - Soul Asylum
Iron Maiden - Live After Death
Judas Priest - Live in Japan
Nirvana - Nevermind
Alice In Chains - Dirt
Definitely shooting for a Doors album early on. Should sound pretty haunting.

Trying to limit myself to 1 nice record/month and 3-4 dollar bin ones hoping for a lucky find or miscellaneous ones for sampling. Jazz albums can be excellent for such, so I'm glad y'all are letting me know what's good from Coltrane and others.

May take some time to accumulate a nice collection, but otherwise I could easily go broke on stuff like this 😅

I wish I had all the Tee Shirts I got at concerts back in the 70's. The Best one was either Frampton Comes Alive in 1976 or Alice Cooper King of The Silver Screen 1977. We use to go to a concert almost 2 times every month. Tickets back then weren't but about $8.00 or $10.00....it seemed like a lot then and it was when you were always broke because of partying..........

Kind Of Blue
Giant Steps
Dark Side of the Moon
Sgt Peppers
White Album
Zeppelin IV
House of the Holy
Rumours
Whats Going On
Here My Dear
Hot Buttered Soul
Aja

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

I think that all of those are good, but would also benefit from the enhanced quality of vinyl
Kind of blue is one of my all-time faves. Every note is perfect.

I wish I had all the Tee Shirts I got at concerts back in the 70's. The Best one was either Frampton Comes Alive in 1976 or Alice Cooper King of The Silver Screen 1977. We use to go to a concert almost 2 times every month. Tickets back then weren't but about $8.00 or $10.00....it seemed like a lot then and it was when you were always broke because of partying..........
Gawd ur old.

My wife did this exact scenario to me today. My in laws are in town and my wife this morning goes, “We should go out to dinner tonight.” I shot her a look and said, “Y’all will be going out without me. I’m watching UT.” Honestly I hope they do. I’d rather have the house to myself tonight.
1672434429844.gif

Who are you guys pulling for in the SC game? ND is in my top 3 of hated teams but then again Shane Beamer🤢🤮

I used to hate ND more, but Shane Beamer has managed to be so obnoxious this season that I don’t think I will ever root for them to beat anyone. Not even Florida, Georgia, or Alabama. That is how much I detest Beamer.

I used to hate ND more, but Shane Beamer has managed to be so obnoxious this season that I don’t think I will ever root for them to beat anyone. Not even Florida, Georgia, or Alabama. That is how much I detest Beamer.
Y'all are letting an ankle biter affect you. He knows he took a subpar job at a subpar school. His only shot at appearing relevant is to make us and the world believe they are our rival, thus at our level.

He's an over-compensator and the world will see it soon enough. He'll end up Butch-Jonesing at the likes of arky state tech community college soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back