Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win! Means a lot for the program. It puts to rest the negative narratives that the coaches have had to recruit against-- that UT can't win big games without Hooker, Hyatt and Tillman, that UT's success won't be repeated without them and that UT's offense will sputter without Golesh. It puts UT in a good position to fill the remaining spots with the guys they want.

Thank you, seniors! The foundation is laid and the torch is passed.

Great win! Means a lot for the program. It puts to rest the negative narratives that the coaches have had to recruit against-- that UT can't win big games without Hooker, Hyatt and Tillman, that UT's success won't be repeated without them and that UT's offense will sputter without Golesh. It puts UT in a good position to fill the remaining spots with the guys they want.

Thank you, seniors! The foundation is laid and the torch is passed.
🧡🧡🧡

Espn upstate SC radio had a Clemson guy on who said Clemson needs to win this one because Tennessee used to take all the talent from SC which kept them down and UT dominant. If Tennessee wins, they can make the case they’re surpassing Clemson again and revert things back that way.
Can’t wait to tune in on Monday and see what they have to say…

I also can’t wait until this starts paying dividends.

I want one of those Jumbo Hats. Be strutting

FlSJaogagAEV_hC
Oh, I love this!!! I need more celebration pics and game pics!

My thoughts:

Didn't miss Golesh. Heupel called a great game. Having Milton throw short, over the middle stuff kept him calm, picking shots. Finally ran the vert route stuff in second half and it hit. He truly is a QB whisperer.

Our D is 100% reliant on QB pressure. Banks dialed it up early and often. Very impressed with the whole defense and their conditioning is off the charts. There are some tough tenacious dudes on that side that will become leaders and very good players.

Squirrel is our Cheetah. Dude is going to be a round one pick.

Unlike @Weezer I'm not going to get a sandy punani over the transfer portal. Heupel will pick his shots. We have a great coach finally. Im gonna trust him.

This game was a dress rehearsal for next year and I think the play is ready for Broadway.

Last edited:
My thoughts:

Didn't miss Golesh. Heupel called a great game. Having Milton throw short, over the middle stuff kept him calm, picking shots. Finally ran the vert route stuff in second half and it hit. He truly is a QB whisperer.

Our D is 100% reliant on QB pressure. Banks dialed it up early and often. Very impressed with the whole defense and there condition is off the charts. There are some tough tenacious dudes on that side that will become leaders and very good players.

Squirrel is our Cheetah. Dude is going to be a round one pick.

Unlike @Weezer I'm not going to get a sandy punani over the transfer portal. Heupel will pick his shots. We have a great coach finally. Im gonna trust he picks his shots.

This game was a dress rehearsal for next year and I think the olay is ready for Broadway.
Move to change weezer's name to sandy punani

Can i get a second?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back