Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I love this!!! I need more celebration pics and game pics!
Joe took a huge step. So happy for him taking the reigns and seeing it through, esp with Hyatt & Tillman gone.

This team was better off without its marquis players, for this game, right now. And I mean momentum for the future is in tact. Beasley became leader. Slaughter & Secondary took a step.

Runnin game HAS to get going and be maintained for Joe to be effective. Cannot take away the middle of the field. He is SO effective when he can do that.

This team is better than it was a month ago. Better off for mext year. That said, Hyatt; Tillman, HH we win by 50.

Defense attacking
Beasley still sacking
Joe Quarterbacking
His laser tracking

Dabo remains puzzled
Tigers are muzzled
O and D hustled
Heupel unrustled

An incredible year
The SEC better fear
Surely y'all hear?
This Tennessee cheer!!

The Big Orange Bowl
Clemson paid that toll
This rhyme went all whack
Cause Tennessee is Back.

It don't matter!!

Vols By Fiddy!!!

Simply an incredible year. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine 11-2 with wins over Florida, Bama and Clemson. It truly is great to be a Tennessee Vol!!!!!!

Andy spitting those mad rhymes.

It was hard to sleep last night. So excited for Vol fans everywhere, but mostly for the team. Their work paid great dividends for all of us.

However, no apologies to DC Banks from me for the past performances of the D. Instead he delivered his apologies to Volnation with the last two defensive performances. Tip of the Vol cap to his game plan and scheming. It has been Heup's game plan for his D's in the past. Strong pass rush, force turnovers, play strong D in the red zone, hold to FGs. Well done, DC Tim Banks. Your guys won the game for us. That's the blueprint going forward. When you hold quality teams under 20 points with our O scheme, you are doing a great job.

Joe is our QB. Pretty obvious how the team feels about it. He has all the tools, just needs more practice and playing time to refine it. Nico needs to practice and learn. Clemson showed why with their QB play last night. Talent is one thing, gaining experience In high pressure situations and responding well is learned behavior.

The unsung hero in the O-line is Cooper Mays. Always need a quality center.

I will never tire of yelling, "Squirrel!"

Bru oozes first round NFL from his pores. We need to use him more.

More Wright, less Small. It will win games.

The refs tried to do EVERY SINGLE THING possible to help Clemson win. 9 penalties to 3, and they held our DL all night long! We were still hands down the better team.
Our players are so used to it they just kept playing. The DL that was tackled in the end zone then laid on really had me screaming at the tv.

It was hard to sleep last night. So excited for Vol fans everywhere, but mostly for the team. Their work paid great dividends for all of us.

However, no apologies to DC Banks from me for the past performances of the D. Instead he delivered his apologies to Volnation with the last two defensive performances. Tip of the Vol cap to his game plan and scheming. It has been Heup's game plan for his D's in the past. Strong pass rush, force turnovers, play strong D in the red zone, hold to FGs. Well done, DC Tim Banks. Your guys won the game for us. That's the blueprint going forward. When you hold quality teams under 20 points with our O scheme, you are doing a great job.

Joe is our QB. Pretty obvious how the team feels about it. He has all the tools, just needs more practice and playing time to refine it. Nico needs to practice and learn. Clemson showed why with their QB play last night. Talent is one thing, gaining experience In high pressure situations and responding well is learned behavior.

The unsung hero in the O-line is Cooper Mays. Always need a quality center.

I will never tire of yelling, "Squirrel!"

Bru oozes first round NFL from his pores. We need to use him more.

More Wright, less Small. It will win games.
I slept like a baby. Hell, the sun caught me still in bed this morning. Best night of sleep I've had in a long, long time.

I understand relationships, specifically about the two '24 defections (which im in no way worried), cant imagine being a prospective player thinking things will be better anywhere else.

I mean, this offense is better than many NFL offenses. There, I said it.

I mean its mind boggling. WR's should be knocking door down.

I understand relationships, specifically about the two '24 defections (which im in no way worried), cant imagine being a prospective player thinking things will be better anywhere else.

I mean, this offense is better than many NFL offenses. There, I said it.

I mean its mind boggling. WR's should be knocking door down.
Teams recruit against us saying that our offense doesn’t prepare WR’s for the NFL. Won’t be able to counter that until one of them succeeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back