Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
All about recruiting and always will be

Perception has to be amongst high school players that Clempson is slipping some and that we're rising

Not diminishing the importance of culture and development but you gotta start with some jimmy's and Joe's
Seems like as far as the Joes go, we are getting there.

I think it was basically you have got to be kidding me....taking 10 seconds to spot the ball!! Maybe it was because he ran down the sideline to yell about it? Ridiculous on the spot and the penalty, regardless.
Those guys are from the big 10, right? They can have a snack and a small drink between plays in that league. Crew just didn't want be running all night long. Probably a little hung over from hanging out all night in Miami.

A win over Clemson specifically in a major bowl is monumental for this program considering the last decade. That is inarguable imo.

exactly

No matter what he says he cant rain on this parade. Went down there and beat one of the best programs in the country by 17. You don't fluke your way to that.

We’ve said “feels like ‘98” a lot over the last 20 years, and it was always fools gold. Well this morning I’m feeling a lot like 1985, when another Vol team capped an unexpectedly great season with a big win over a national power. That was the start of the golden era of modern Tennessee football that ended the 20th century. I think we are finally about to start another run. GBO

That little ref had a smirk on his face talking to Heupel. They were standing over the ball the entire night letting Clemson get set. They knew exactly what they were doing. They were helping Clemson every chance they got.
Knew we were in trouble when they said it was a Big Ten crew. They would want the ACC to beat the SEC.

Well he's a an idiot then and nothing he says has any validity from here on out. Let it be said, let it be written.

Who squeezed his orange? Beating six ranked teams in 13 games and putting the exclamation mark on an 11-win season with a backup QB, backup receivers and a D that played 101 snaps-- that's momentum. CJH's not putting the brakes on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back