Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was so egregious last night, it had to be an agenda. They were literally tackling our DLs on most plays and not a narry of a call. One should have resulted in a safety.
And they don’t even try hide that agenda either.🙄But it didn’t work because we still won and they have egg on their face.

Last edited:
@Glitch how was the game?
incredible.gif

We’ve said “feels like ‘98” a lot over the last 20 years, and it was always fools gold. Well this morning I’m feeling a lot like 1985, when another Vol team capped an unexpectedly great season with a big win over a national power. That was the start of the golden era of modern Tennessee football that ended the 20th century. I think we are finally about to start another run. GBO
From unranked to now probably top 5, in such a short time? We’ve come a long way, baby lol

We’ve said “feels like ‘98” a lot over the last 20 years, and it was always fools gold. Well this morning I’m feeling a lot like 1985, when another Vol team capped an unexpectedly great season with a big win over a national power. That was the start of the golden era of modern Tennessee football that ended the 20th century. I think we are finally about to start another run. GBO
agree..............

hoping '23 is better than '86:confused:

I won't name names because I know I'll leave someone out,

but those of you who stayed positive this year, kept things in perspective, saw the huge improvement, and encouraged the rest of us to do the same.....

I hope you enjoyed this game and season so much you can't wipe the smile off your face even if you try. You deserve it.

Pal's needs to expand to Southeast TN. I make a point if stopping there anytime I'm driving through northeast TN.

Someone has said before they are very careful about expansion and extremely selective in who can franchise.

May take a few decades, but I'd like to see them too. I guess if those tri cities folks would do their good part and go buy more Pal's, then they'd be more willing to bring their goodness to us.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
ORANGE BOWL is CLAD IN ORANGE. Man that has a good ring to it.

I’m so glad that our Boys not only showed up but they showed out. That Defense would not stop and they punished their QB.

Think it’s gonna be a pretty fun “off season” this coming year too. Should pick up a couple guys in the portal but what’s more important is the direction recruits see this program headed to. Think next years class is gonna be something special.

So enjoy the rest of these bowls games, should be some good football today for sure.

GO BIG ORANGE, and HAPPY VOL YEAR

I won't name names because I know I'll leave someone out,

but those of you who stayed positive this year, kept things in perspective, saw the huge improvement, and encouraged the rest of us to do the same.....

I hope you enjoyed this game and season so much you can't wipe the smile off your face even if you try. You deserve it.
Not quite Doc....but I know I woke up...sleep apnea mask and all...with the biggest smile ever before a thought even hit my brain...my body knew. 11-2!

4c98acc86bad015f7f6714ba90605db4.jpg

And 2 top 10 wins just this season.

Did the last 3 coaches even have a single one?!

Heupel also pointed this out - we beat 3 of the last 4 National Championship teams this season - Bama, LSU, and Clemson. And maybe next year we get that 4th team...the other red team.

That was a cool perspective I hadn't really thought about. We've been slaying recent CFB titans this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back