Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get so sick of seeing this blatant holding not getting called when it's against us...and from the other angle the dude literally has his hands down in RHs shoulder pads pulling him down and to the side..the dude was just flat heat and this happened several times against our edge rushers...LUCKILY Klubnik missed the open receiver..
20221231_114748.jpg20221231_115101.jpg

Been at the ER with my husband all day. He had another episode last night where he can’t remember the day or events. Last night he couldn’t remember if he turned on the shower or got in, nothing about Christmas or that our son was in rehab. Then he had a seizure on me this morning. Lots of tests but we’re not able to do an MRI to see if there were mini strokes. Everything was fine except his sugar dropped really low while there. Doctor’s appointment next week. Y’all be praying please.
🧡🙏

I won't name names because I know I'll leave someone out,

but those of you who stayed positive this year, kept things in perspective, saw the huge improvement, and encouraged the rest of us to do the same.....

I hope you enjoyed this game and season so much you can't wipe the smile off your face even if you try. You deserve it.
I can’t stop smiling!!! So happy for Joe and the defense!!!

You all remember when a lot of you were disappointed that Coach Heupel promoted Kelsey? I remember.

I just don't mind Josh promoting from within on offense because it's his offense. It will always go the way he wants it to. I think big game boomer gets it when he says Heupels QB's will always be Heisman candidates.

Those of you who were your usual negative self this year, criticized players and coaches constantly, acted like the bad moments were all that mattered, mocked our DC for having the audacity to publicly stand by his players and be positive about them and say the usce game was an anomaly (it was)....

I hope you can't enjoy one moment of this, because you don't deserve it. Stay your miserable self.

You know who you are.

I get so sick of seeing this blatant holding not getting called when it's against us...and from the other angle the dude literally has his hands down in RHs shoulder pads pulling him down and to the side..the dude was just flat heat and this happened several times against our edge rushers...LUCKILY Klubnik missed the open receiver..
View attachment 528091View attachment 528092

Very inconsistent officiating. Most our PIs were indeed PIs because guys weren't turning to make a play on the ball. But then they missed a few on Clemson that they had called similar plays on us for. But the biggest spot where the officials **** the bed was on the holding calls they didn't make on Clemson. There were at least 6 plays where it was a big time hold and the one above was one of the worst, the other was the tackle in the endzone of our edge rusher.

Last edited:
This is our victory and New Year's traditional meal. Chicken and sausage Gumbo. Married a Louisiana gal that lived in Homa LA and her mom was full Cajun. GBO!!

Attachments

• 20221231_102156.jpg
    20221231_102156.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • 20221231_102211.jpg
    20221231_102211.jpg
    839.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20221231_115544.jpg
    20221231_115544.jpg
    963.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 20221231_115600.jpg
    20221231_115600.jpg
    901.4 KB · Views: 10

If the Vol Radio Network doesn't give this man a radio dial for Spanish listeners, they are missing out on a big market and opportunity. If they could livestream him with captions I'd gladly take that too.

Or hell...maybe I'll finally learn Spanish just to hear a great broadcaster again for Vol games. He is so freakin fantastic. He needs to blow up (cough Vol Nation cough)

Don't be sad it's over. Be happy that it happened.
twss.gif

Been at the ER with my husband all day. He had another episode last night where he can’t remember the day or events. Last night he couldn’t remember if he turned on the shower or got in, nothing about Christmas or that our son was in rehab. Then he had a seizure on me this morning. Lots of tests but we’re not able to do an MRI to see if there were mini strokes. Everything was fine except his sugar dropped really low while there. Doctor’s appointment next week. Y’all be praying please.

Asking for influence of healing, good health and peace from the Almighty for you and yours today.

May God's Blessings find you and lift you up.

Last edited:
If the Vol Radio Network doesn't give this man a radio dial for Spanish listeners, they are missing out on a big market and opportunity. If they could livestream him with captions I'd gladly take that too.

Or hell...maybe I'll finally learn Spanish just to hear a great broadcaster again for Vol games. He is so freakin fantastic. He needs to blow up (cough Vol Nation cough)

Spanish-speaking Vol fans, 30 years from now:

“I really miss Juan Ward. This Roberto Kesling guy has no energy.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back