Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very inconsistent officiating. Most our PIs were indeed PIs because guys weren't turning to make a play on the ball. But then they missed a few on Clemson that they had called similar plays on us for. But the biggest spot where the officials **** the bed was on the holding calls they didn't make on Clemson. There were at least 6 plays where it was a big time hold and the one above was one of the worst, the other was the tackle in the endzone of our edge rusher.

When I saw the clemson OL tackle of our D in the end zone, I was yelling at the TV. Then, I felt embarrassed around the people I was watching with, thinking - “am I just flat out wrong that that’s holding? After all, there was a ref right there watching and they didn’t call it. Maybe I just don’t know the rules very well.”

I couldn’t understand how the refs could watch that so blatantly occur and simply let it go.

Bammer just got away with a PI
200w.gif

Each of JM's TD passes were sights to behold but I can't get over the ease of the TD throw to Keyton.
Throw to Keyton was my favorite. That was all Milton. He starts the play looking left and draws the safeties over. Then comes back right and unleashes quickly. Easy TD because of what he did before the throw. Yes I can be bullish on Milton, but he made some great plays last night.

I get so sick of seeing this blatant holding not getting called when it's against us...and from the other angle the dude literally has his hands down in RHs shoulder pads pulling him down and to the side..the dude was just flat heat and this happened several times against our edge rushers...LUCKILY Klubnik missed the open receiver..
View attachment 528091View attachment 528092
there was one in the end zone on Joseph and he got tackled and the ref reached for it and let it go. When I mean tackled I mean one of the best tackles of the night too

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back