Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron Beasley had 12 total tackles, 10 solo, 2 sacks and 4 TFLs with a pass deflection last night... Banks spent the year half ass playing and Beasley just kept grinding to get better.

Beasley ends the season with 76 total tackles, 13 TFLs, 3 sacks, 3 PDs, and 1 FR and as Heupel said, his best football is still ahead of him.
He was great last night.

View attachment 528137

Congrats! Here is a bowl.

It was a Run By Fruiting

ef335f62a01c91647e402912778eb7bc.gif

If the Vol Radio Network doesn't give this man a radio dial for Spanish listeners, they are missing out on a big market and opportunity. If they could livestream him with captions I'd gladly take that too.

Or hell...maybe I'll finally learn Spanish just to hear a great broadcaster again for Vol games. He is so freakin fantastic. He needs to blow up (cough Vol Nation cough)
Just
Listen for dale seis and vamos Vols!

Alabama destroying K State.
The jackasses in here that make fun of us that point out the obvious anti-Tennessee media bias are about to see it in action once again...despite the fact we beat their ass, Alabama will be ranked higher than us at the end.

We will finish below them and it is absolute 🦬💩

I know we are bringing in the receiver from Oregon for a visit but I worry what that may do to chemistry on and off field.

We tend to play mainly 3 receivers during game so who sits? Keyton??

Same thing with running backs, yes we would like Lloyd from SC but if he comes, one of existing backs probably leaves..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back