Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said it was a dirty hit.
My argument is with those that after clearly seeing helmets hit and him laying on the ground for a while and leaving the game to not return saying it wasn’t helmet to helmet and he was ok to come back in because he said so.
Common sense is a rare commodity around here sometimes.
The problem with your argument is "helmet-to-helmet" is generally used to describe leading with your helmet, not incidental helmet contact. The Georgia player didn't lead with his helmet, but during the course of the tackle, yes, their helmets did hit.

Reactions: bpvol
The problem with your argument is "helmet-to-helmet" is generally used to describe leading with your helmet, not incidental helmet contact. The Georgia player didn't lead with his helmet, but during the course of the tackle, yes, their helmets did hit.
Thank you! That’s what I’ve been saying.
There’s no problem with my argument, didn’t say targeting , or led with the helmet.

I’m going to go with the transitive properties on these games and say that TCU beats UGA by multiple scores 😬

Michigan blasted OSU @ OSU
TCU beats Michigan
UGA barely escapes OSU

Horny techno toads or whatever they call themselves are national champions. This is the way.

I’m joking, though I will say TCU has impressed me. I think they can hang with them but we will see.
TCU is the weirdest team I have watched. I said a couple if times yesterday that they are the most Jekyll and Hyde team that I have watched play this year, for a stretch of the game they will look and play like the toughest and best team in CFB, and then they will turn around and play a stretch where they look like a bunch of soft squishy discombobulated jellyfish..

I have been studying hard on that, and I think I know the reason why...I think it is because of lack of quality depth and disparity of talent from starters to backups.

I get that the extreme is a problem (NFL QBs, for instance), but football isn't as good when players get injured, and making changes to keep them healthy is better for the sport overall. Like most things, balance is good. The hit may have been legal, but the game wasn't improved by it.
Put them in a bubble. So a legal hit didn't improve the game. lol Its a collision sport. Hard hits happen and players are going to get injured part of the game.

We should be ahead of osu. They only 2 ranked teams (nd and psu). We beat 6 (lsu, pitt, fla, uk, bama, clemsux)

We are the second best team in the country this year. Can't convince me otherwise. We would beat everyone on a neutral field aside from UGA, and even then I think that's only barely in their favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back