Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulmer sucked at getting those early aught teams ready for playing in a few bowls...the loss to Maryland was a even bigger embarrassment.

Those two losses pissed me off so bad because itcwas obvious the team just didn't give a crap about playing and being competitive..🤬
And that was when bowl’s really meant something. Before the opt outs and most don’t give a 💩

Reactions: Brillovol
It was the most exciting "real stunt" movie since Fury Road. I'm wanting to watch it again. It was awesome to watch at the movies. Not going to lie, fist pumping happened during the viewing

*I can't hardly watch the CGI Marvel, DC movies. They're pretty good movies but I always tell my wife, I feel sorry for the people that have to build the buildings back that they destroy. 🤣
It was an excellent made movie. Loved every min of it. Whoever was flying this jets are incredibly gifted. I know Crews does a lot of his stunts but man I admire those jet pilots. I leaved in VA Beach for 8 year and they where always flying around but the movie is a 5 star.

It was an excellent made movie. Loved every min of it. Whoever was flying this jets are incredibly gifted. I know Crews does a lot of his stunts but man I admire those jet pilots. I leaved in VA Beach for 8 year and they where always flying around but the movie is a 5 star.
Someone in here posted Cruise's motorcycle stunt for the next Mission Impossible movie (maybe @Enki_Amenra 🤔). It's a cool clip if you can find it. It blows my mind he's 60 years old still doing stunts like that.

Random post incoming..

Was watching a WW1 vid on YouTube and this war historian is talking about how great the British were at using the Lee-Enfield rifle...One soldier at the battle of Ypres shot 37 rounds in one minute scoring 22 kills at 300 yards with iron sights..that is absolutely insane 😳
That is nuts!!

Hey, have you ever seen “They shall not grow old” from Peter Jackson? If not, I think it will fascinate you.

Last edited:
Guys and gals me and the kids could use all the prayers you can muster. Friday I went and filed for a divorce, also filed for full custody of my 10 year old son, that should give a hint to what’s taking place. The hardest thing I’ve ever had to do is sit my youngest down and explain this to him. Tore my heart out.
Praying in Jesus name.

LSU just fired their recruiting coordinator. Rumor is she had sex with Kayshon Boutte, WR coach Hankins, and 2 other staffers. Google Destiny Wilson.

Reactions: ugg
LSU just fired their recruiting coordinator. Rumor is she had sex with Kayshon Boutte, WR coach Hankins, and 2 other staffers. Google Destiny Wilson.

So people don't have to Google

She resigned a few weeks ago

Edit: Now she took her resignation tweet down but she put out a message on 12/8 that she was leaving her position to move in to "her next chapter in life."

The one bad thing about Harbaugh is that he is the opposite of creative. You know exactly what they are going to do and how they are going tontry and do it....TCU had a great plan for slowing down the Meatchicken running game and executed UT at a very high level.
There were times in the game that I said TCU knew exactly what play they were going to run.

These reboots hardly ever work. The original show was funny because of the actors at the time. Trying to repeat it with different people or even the same actors 25 years later is a recipe for failure in most cases.
The thought ran through my mind last night when they kept showing the cruise ship commercial with the song from The Love Boat, they should redo…uh no! Didn’t even allow myself to think about what would happen with that now. Just watch reruns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back