Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
lagertha.jpg

Ahhhh....to be a Viking
Ahhh my Shieldmaiden!!

So the off topic discussions will be plentiful and the complaints about said conversations will be even more plentiful.
which brings us to......................the people that will then complain about the complaining....

and then we'll move in to round 362 of the Jordan v James fight. still jordan btw.

Good post--

I for sure think we will naturally take a step back next season with who is leaving and who will be stepping up and stepping into positions... A lot will depend on these younger guys/new starters and how they develop in the offseason. I believe we will see at least 3-4 freshman getting a lot of reps, but a lot also depends on whether we are able to still pick up some key positions in the transfer portal before spring... We will lose several games, but everyone will see flashes of what is to come year after next and we will be a much better and more dangerous team towards the end of the upcoming season compared to the start this coming fall... I think the 2024 is when you will see us rise and stay at a high level each season as long as Heup and staff are still in place.
you had me at "good post".;)

Reactions: volinbama256
Didn’t know that. Haven’t seen any of the latest
I kid, its multiverse stuff. Spidey and Friends although gauranteed to be a feature length film as Miles Morales is a huge character in the next arc.

Sony is clinging onto its rights to Spiderman by a thread. They are so desperate for a hit, id be its done by 2024.

Peter Parker signed on for five more years with Disney.

Reactions: GVol1966
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back