Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP to the KingNico handle.

I'll stay around. Keep an eye for a new expert.

My final request - please donate to the Volunteer Club and Spyre sports. I can't emphasize enough how much every bit helps

Memberships - The Volunteer Club
obi-wan-kenobi-death.gif

Hard pass and now I have to clean throw up off the floor again.
Dude, you’ve played this one out. It’s ok, you’re a good husband, you do what good husbands do. You know I love ya, but you’re being ridiculous at this point.

Well, she is fully clothed, so that is a point in her favor. She also is a strong independent woman who ditches her jerk husband when he trots off with another woman. She is still less than attractive physically, but I will give her a 7 for her other strong personal characteristics.
9.5 to 10

Reactions: jlawso21
Good post--

I for sure think we will naturally take a step back next season with who is leaving and who will be stepping up and stepping into positions... A lot will depend on these younger guys/new starters and how they develop in the offseason. I believe we will see at least 3-4 freshman getting a lot of reps, but a lot also depends on whether we are able to still pick up some key positions in the transfer portal before spring... We will lose several games, but everyone will see flashes of what is to come year after next and we will be a much better and more dangerous team towards the end of the upcoming season compared to the start this coming fall... I think the 2024 is when you will see us rise and stay at a high level each season as long as Heup and staff are still in place.

I think this spot on, but if we decide to start/play a lot of freshman for a lot of minutes it means he is going for the youth movement the 23 year preparing for 24. If he does this we will have a lot very anxious learning moments early in the season then have a steadily improving trend toward the end of the year. This is what I expect to see, but our coach has surprised me a few times already - mostly to my happy amazement. Go Vols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back