Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seldon is gonna be so good. i see posts saying hes definitley starting, which i think is a bit pre mature, but coming in a 210, plus whatever he's able to get done in s&c this off season, and his natural skill sets, i'm gonna be hard pressed to imagine that he's not a contributor early and often.

and you have to think with the quantity of quality we have coming in on the defensive side of the ball, there's some youngins that figure to improve the competition level quite a bit this off season.

not sure yet how any of that significantly impacts next season, but it's hard not to be excited about the next 3 years, even if this year is a step back from 2022.
It's hard to go from playing lower level high school football to high level college football. Can he? Yes. Will he? Doubtful. It could be a similar season to Squirrel or Dylan Sampson in his role. I don't think he is going to start and blow up next year but I hope I am wrong.

Seldon is gonna be so good. i see posts saying hes definitley starting, which i think is a bit pre mature, but coming in a 210, plus whatever he's able to get done in s&c this off season, and his natural skill sets, i'm gonna be hard pressed to imagine that he's not a contributor early and often.

and you have to think with the quantity of quality we have coming in on the defensive side of the ball, there's some youngins that figure to improve the competition level quite a bit this off season.

not sure yet how any of that significantly impacts next season, but it's hard not to be excited about the next 3 years, even if this year is a step back from 2022.

He could be next year's Squirrel, 6'1" 210lbs and he ran 10.74 100m in HS (Squirrel's best was 10.68).

RIP to the KingNico handle.

I'll stay around. Keep an eye for a new expert.

My final request - please donate to the Volunteer Club and Spyre sports. I can't emphasize enough how much every bit helps

Memberships - The Volunteer Club
you-cant-leave-sam.gif

This might be a hot take but 1883 and 1923 (so far) are superior compared to Yellowstone. Yellowstone is becoming very CW like with the cliche plots, fluff episodes and musical performances.
I like ms unflattering pants watermelon moonshine lol

Man, the Turkish Getup is one of my absolute favorite moves. One of the truest tests of functional strength. One of the best producers of functional strength. It keeps me young.

Also, for those of you rehabbing shoulder injuries and needing something to aid in that while also giving full body strength and cardio conditioning at the same time, grab a decently sized kettlebell and get to work. Thank me later. This one's free.

lagertha.jpg

Ahhhh....to be a Viking

Well, she is fully clothed, so that is a point in her favor. She also is a strong independent woman who ditches her jerk husband when he trots off with another woman. She is still less than attractive physically, but I will give her a 7 for her other strong personal characteristics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back