Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keyton is the best WR on the team. I love Bru and Squirrel. But watch, Ramel is this upcoming year's Hyatt. Remember this post, so I can tell all you all, I told you so
I would go with that, but Bru catches Everything in his radius...if he gets at least 10 target's a game..he would easily average 175yds a game

NIL and PT-- players who feel others are getting more want more themselves, whether they've earned it (or are "worth it") or not. Value is so subjective, and some programs will pay more for certain players and certain positions based on immediate needs.

Here's the rub-- some players who say it's just business want it both ways. They expect to be able to pursue opportunities elsewhere while getting all the privileges and perks at UT without any of the obligations. Having to re-recruit players, placate others and portal shop without causing disgruntlement is a distraction-- and not a fun one.

This is not why I give. I’m planning on stopping if this continues because supporting paid professionals is not why I’ve given in the past. It was to assist the student athlete to obtain educational opportunities. My son will be going to college after next year.

Keyton is the best WR on the team. I love Bru and Squirrel. But watch, Ramel is this upcoming year's Hyatt. Remember this post, so I can tell all you all, I told you so
I disagree. I think the best WR on the team is Squirrel by far. Ramel is good, but, he has too many drops to be considered the best WR. (Could he be better next year? Yes, just look at Hyatt)

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Keyton is a stud. He may not have the most yards, but some of the catches this kid can make....wow. Also, the moves this kid can make are nasty, example would be him breaking the ankles of Clemson's DB.

I remember seeing a video of him in a camp his senior year of HS literally beating a DB and blowing a kiss to the ball, catches it, and TD. He has IT. Just needed better coaching.

It's nice to have 3 WR's that all do something different and do them well.

Bru can literally catch anything in his radius. Keyton makes the most "spectacular" catches and may have the best playmaking ability, then lastly, Squirrel is prob the best route runner and obviously the fastest.

Keyton is a stud. He may not have the most yards, but some of the catches this kid can make....wow. Also, the moves this kid can make are nasty, example would be him breaking the ankles of Clemson's DB.

I remember seeing a video of him in a camp his senior year literally beating a DB and blowing a kiss to the ball, catches it, and TD. He has IT. Just needed better coaching.
He's got to learn to be more consistent. Not sure why he just sloughs off. Honestly losing Walker Merrill hurts, as he is a good #4 target.

Will be interesting to see where Ramel is in 2023. If he can put whole package togrther he can make a run at NFL.

This is not why I give. I’m planning on stopping if this continues because supporting paid professionals is not why I’ve given in the past. It was to assist the student athlete to obtain educational opportunities. My son will be going to college after next year.
To Spyre or the University? Two totally different things

We've kinda had a weird run of runningbacks lately. Transfers, declaring early, quitting, etc.

Jabari Small will be the first back playing his senior year (unless he has an extra Covid year) since Marlin Lane iirc. Ty Chandler was a senior, but he transferred and played his final year at UNC.

Tiyon Evans transferred out.
Eric Gray transferred out.
Alvin Kamara declared early.
Jalen Hurd did his thing.

Then there was Marlin Lane and Rajion Neal.

Neal was a 1,000 yd rusher his senior year. Hurd was a 1,000 yd rusher his sophomore year.

We haven't had a single season 1k rusher since Hurd 2015.

Wright ran for +800 this year. If he puts back-to-back 1k seasons up his junior and senior years he would be at, roughly, 3,200 yards. #1 all-time. If Small puts up a 1k season he'd be at 2,600 yards. Right at what Hurd did. Needs to stay healthy for that.

We've kinda had a weird run of runningbacks lately. Transfers, declaring early, quitting, etc.

Jabari Small will be the first back playing his senior year (unless he has an extra Covid year) since Marlin Lane iirc. Ty Chandler was a senior, but he transferred and played his final year at UNC.

Tiyon Evans transferred out.
Eric Gray transferred out.
Alvin Kamara declared early.
Jalen Hurd did his thing.

Then there was Marlin Lane and Rajion Neal.

Neal was a 1,000 yd rusher his senior year. Hurd was a 1,000 yd rusher his sophomore year.

We haven't had a single season 1k rusher since Hurd 2015.

Wright ran for +800 this year. If he puts back-to-back 1k seasons up his junior and senior years he would be at, roughly, 3,200 yards. #1 all-time. If Small puts up a 1k season he'd be at 2,600 yards. Right at what Hurd did. Needs to stay healthy for that.
Word is wright is hitting portal ..Y'all heard that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back