Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not caught up, siap…

Have I gone full-ignoramus here? Slot? That doesn't sound right... for a 6'5" possession receiver?

And "opposite" Bru? How is he in the slot opposite Bru if Bru isn't even in the slot. If he's coming to play slot then wouldn't he be taking Squirrel's spot? But at 6'5" 4.6-40 he's a wideout. So if he expects to start then he's supplanting either Bru or Keyton OR we are running a lot of 4 WR sets lol. Who needs TEs anyway?

I’m bored. Is it too early to start a “Girls of UVA” or “Girls of Spring Practice” thread?

Haha

How about a "Girls of... the teams you would like our Vols to schedule?" Not from a fun rivalry, revenge opportunity, cool atmosphere to visit, nor even a would make a good football game perspective

But from the “Girls of…” take. Photographic backup of your opinion is of course expected

I just noticed I am one post away from a 2500 post milestone and like all others I want it to be real poignant. Something that stirs the hearts and minds of those who read it in a way never before dreamed of..........sh*t......this is it. I have shamed myself yet once again.

screenshot_20230105_213441_chrome-jpg.529364

Dawn Staley has really let herself go.

This deserves more views and likes...that was funny!

I participating...I'm calling you out for bitching incessantly. You wanna bitch and piss and moan about it incessantly, go for it, I'm just gonna keep on telling you it's dumb.

Again, the majority of your posts are bitching about something. You know it. But we let it slide mostly, because we love you. So don't be a richard head.

Have I gone full-ignoramus here? Slot? That doesn't sound right... for a 6'5" possession receiver?

And "opposite" Bru? How is he in the slot opposite Bru if Bru isn't even in the slot. If he's coming to play slot then wouldn't he be taking Squirrel's spot? But at 6'5" 4.6-40 he's a wideout. So if he expects to start then he's supplanting either Bru or Keyton OR we are running a lot of 4 WR sets lol. Who needs TEs anyway?
Lot to digest there… wouldn’t read too much into the position suggestion anymore than Heupel will. Hype’s alignments vary subtly; on screens the “slot” is widest, sometimes, and off the line. Other times inside and as traditional as the wide splits get. He’s looking for alignment “tells” and matchups. 2 players outside the hash doesn’t really qualify as a slot IMO so names are immaterial in this O. Wouldn’t list him as a possession guy either if you check out some of his highlights…

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back