Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is wild. These guys and gals that build these things know their stuff. It is kind of like a knock out derby but instead of cars they use robots that weigh several hundred lbs. and shoot fire out and all kinds of stuff that you wish you could have done as a kid with an Erector Set and a torch.

Lot to digest there… wouldn’t read too much into the position suggestion anymore than Heupel will. Hype’s alignments vary subtly; on screens the “slot” is widest, sometimes, and off the line. Other times inside and as traditional as the wide splits get. He’s looking for alignment “tells” and matchups. 2 players outside the hash doesn’t really qualify as a slot IMO so names are immaterial in this O. Wouldn’t list him as a possession guy either if you check out some of his highlights…
Yeah. A little speedy and explosive for that description.

I just noticed I am one post away from a 2500 post milestone and like all others I want it to be real poignant. Something that stirs the hearts and minds of those who read it in a way never before dreamed of..........sh*t......this is it. I have shamed myself yet once again.

More importantly, how many likes accompany those 2500 posts? Ratios are important in this neighborhood.

Can’t believe nobody wants to talk about the TE coach. Don’t y’all know how to track planes anymore?
I could do like people on the FF and throw out some tail numbers and act like I have a clue.......but you know I don't, so it wouldn't be any fun now would it.;)

How would you like to be the one trying to come up with a plan to defend him and Bru......other than tackling them at the line of scrimmage what could you do.

My 6'5 235# brother played OLB for Boston College. Game against Miami in the old Big East.

BC coaches missed a personnel change and he ended up in one-on-one man coverage with Michael Irvin. Irvin called him a bunch of racist names and told him exactly what he was about to do to him.

Brother just tackled him at the LOS for the def holding penalty.

Coach's critique: "Play of the year son..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back