Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you like to be the one trying to come up with a plan to defend him and Bru......other than tackling them at the line of scrimmage what could you do.
I’m sure that is what Kirby will have planned, as well as having the refs paid to look the other way.

Question for Doc, even though I know he won't see it for a couple days.

2 days ago I noticed something with my left eye. At first I thought I had a small hair caught in it, that's what it seems like. Mainly in the peripheral, doesn't show up in the dark.

I'm literally freaking out! Eyesight is just something I took for granted. Does this sound like beginning of glaucoma?

If you have any thoughts please let me know asap..

Could be a floater. I have had something similar and it went away. Doesn’t sound like glaucoma.
Get an eye exam to make sure everything is okay. They will check for glaucoma.

Reading the VQ War Room, it seems like we should land Dont'e Thornton and Omar Norman Lott this weekend. John Campbell is between us and Florida, but he had some travel issues with connecting flights in ATL and had to rent a car to get to/from campus which may become an issue and trend him more to Florida.

Reading the VQ War Room, it seems like we should land Dont'e Thornton and Omar Norman Lott this weekend. John Campbell is between us and Florida, but he had some travel issues with connecting flights in ATL and had to rent a car to get to/from campus which may become an issue and trend him more to Florida.
If he rented a car and DROVE? Sounds determined to give us a fair shot!

Sounds like we’re going hard after a couple other DL as well…

Tennessee is also hoping to host Maryland transfer Mosiah Nasili-Kite to end the weekend. The Polynesian product has been to TCU and is at Auburn to start the weekend. If he makes it to campus, expect Tennessee to put on a show as Kite is someone they feel like will mesh well in the defensive line room. Fellow Polynesian, Keenan Pili has been in contact with him to push the Vols. Auburn will likely try to keep him from making the trip if they can.

Tennessee will host high school product Sua Lefotu on the 19-21st weekend. Tennessee has been trending for the St. John Bosco defensive lineman of late. We will see if they can close this one out later in the month.

- VQ

Looks like some of the cool stuff @TheRain would post.....
View attachment 529399

OGC.dea757acbccd153e3a43a0c943211e5b

Thornton and Nasili are the only two worth taking. Omarr is fine, and why the 2023 kid? Use the spot on a DB 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Apparently according to AP we aren't going to pursue a DB in the portal, that I guess our staff thinks an existing kid on the roster is gonna magically step up and that our incoming freshman will be good enough... I guess we will see once the dust settles...

Apparently according to AP we aren't going to pursue a DB in the portal, that I guess our staff thinks an existing kid on the roster is gonna magically step up and that our incoming freshman will be good enough... I guess we will see once the dust settles...
Don’t think that’s true. VQ guys have said multiple times lately that they’re hoping to add a DB but haven’t found the right fit yet. They still have all of spring when many more players will jump in the portal.

Yeah that’s never happened…. Hooker,Milton, Beasley, Tillman, Hyatt, Keyton…. I’m sure I have missed many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back