Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will take a step back next season. But I believe Nico will eventually throw 40+ TDs in a season. Will he only throw 3 INTs? No clue
I can see player throwing 0 or a couple ints in high school. . . but in college. . . in the SEC? Crazy. I have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact we have a prolific passing offense with a QB who only threw 2 ints all year. That will be difficult to replicate. . . unless our offense is just designed in a way that QBs have easy reads and our receivers are schemed open almost all the time. It would still be hard for anyone to throw as many passes as we do and only give up 2-3 ints. I could see that many just off tipped & batted passes.

I won't be shocked if Milton throws 9-10 ints next year. . . I would be shocked if he only threw 2-3.

I'm not sure how many tds Milton will throw, but I bet he goes over 750yds rushing.

Can’t believe nobody wants to talk about the TE coach. Don’t y’all know how to track planes anymore?

If we are gonna watch radar, I am going to need more coffee....
8d4106f7-4c46-4ad0-9a01-801e5b9ab5b3_text.gif

Shew, absolutely brutal. Also great news on Hamlin!
That’s the way my old league rolled…. If there wasn’t a rule to cover it then you went by the score…. Kept everyone from being pissed off bc they didn’t get their way. Yep

VN brethren, I need some help resolving a fantasy football dilemma. After the no contest for the Bengals-Bills, ESPN erased the stats from the game to that point. Our commish who was up 4 at the time is now down 3. He had Burrow, Chase, and Mixon playing who average a combined 59 points a game. Other guy had no one left. The other guy is now claiming victory. This is a decade long league with some decent money on the line.

I was the league creator, and judgement has been passed to me as commish is in a conflict of interest. It's unprecedented and imo it's clear commish should be the champ. Thoughts?
Imo, either split it 50/50 or give it all to dude with 3 players.

Dude claiming victory in this scenario is a knob.

Ever since @InVOLuntary took over the behind the scenes management of the LV, they have looked like a different team. Good work!

I think Kellie took a page from Pat's book.

They lost 6 games early in the season to these teams.

at Ohio State (16-0) currently 3rd
vs Indiana (13-1) currently 6th
vs UCLA (13-2) currently 12th
vs Gonzaga (15-2) currently 20th

vs VA Tech (13-2) currently 9th
at Stanford (15-1) currently 2nd

bold = Neutral Court

So that early grind and OOC schedule has forced them to get better, and I also personally think the team is more active with Key not in the lineup. Not that Key is a bad player or anything, but she's just not the same sort of hustler as Hollingshead, Franklin or Jackson are.

I think Joe can keep the INTs low for a couple different reasons:

1. A lot of times guys will be running wide open
2. Joe will over throw instead of under throw a lot of deep balls that can't be picked.
3. DBs can not catch his fastballs

Agree, I think with Milton the accuracy will be the biggest question mark. If he's north of 62% though we'll win a lot of games.

When the area code here was changed from 423 to 865, that was widely circulated as to why 865 was made the new area code. I remember the local news stations running that story.
And that was like 25-30 years ago...I was living in Knoxville when it happened, I do remember that lol

Reactions: drvenner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back