Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
UF Mod

I don't think this is a transcript or grade issue as UF said. Based on what I'm hearing this is a NIL issue.

I don't believe it's a transcript issue. If what's going on behind the scenes right now plays out in UF's favor they might still claim that but I don't and won't believe that story.

It's a messy situation right now.

There's always hope. I don't know that I'm optimistic right now but it could get resolved, yes.

Now the Gator fans are starting to think their collective stole money from them. This is fantastic.

Last edited:
I think Milton could get it done. But I'm not going to argue. You keep doubting the guy. We'll see what next year brings.

I mean next year will be a full off-season of practice with the 1st team away...so what I think he could have done in a 2nd start this year versus what I think he can do next year with a full off-season aren't the same thing.

I don't doubt the offense or Milton one bit, but beating Clemson with a true freshmen starter after their kicker missed 3 FGs when the game was close isn't the same as playing within a one possession game to Georgia.

Also the defense still gave up nearly 500 yards to Clemson and over 300 passing.

Reactions: Brick_By_Brick
UF mods seem to think Rashada may not make it to campus.
Problems with collective
There calling it a transcript issue to save face but the mods already shot that down earlier before a story was written
Now posters are calling out the moss for being university mouthpieces

Think was being kept secret but like someone said earlier a Facebook post opened the can of worms

It's the eye test. TCU looked really good getting skulldragged from one end of SoFi to the other.
They get #2 by virtue of making it to the game. This final poll isn't based on "best teams". I said a couple of weeks ago, the top 4 teams will be the teams in the CFP. They secured their spots just by making it. And I knew we wouldn't jump Bama. We already deserved to be ahead of them. Voters weren't going to suddenly realize what was staring them in the face all along. Voting isn't based on "fair". At least not fair as we see it. The voters feel "fair" is discounting that the SEC is by far the strongest conference. They feel they have to throw the other Power 5 conferences a bone.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Brice Young is an amazing QB. His problem in the NFL will be just surviving. He's not very big. Any team drafting him should also have a very good backup because I can see him missing on average 4 - 6 games a year.
The way the league protects QBs now, dont really think his size will hurt him. He is smaller than Tua was and amazingly more durable.

oh my god you weren't lying this is amazing

mod post 1:

everyone is losing their minds, want to fire everyone

mod update:
tenor.gif

A few more nuggets from 247:

"AZGATOR113 mins
Hopefully Putin or Kim Jong Un shoot off one of their cheap, faulty nukes and it lands on Gainesville by accident."

"tebowchase9 mins
Next years team may be the worst record we have had in the last 30 years, there are only 2 guaranteed wins on the schedule. With no O line and no QB we could easily go 2-10 and 24 recruiting would absolutely tank."

"Jean12148 mins
WuerffelsWaffles said... (original post)

True. But the GC promises the number not UF. I know the GC has its issues but this smells more like Rashada ( his pops ) strongarming the GC for more money.
Rashada also has to live up to his promises. He seems more interested in money than the program. So F him.
All in on Lags here.

show less​
All speculation of course but the more I read the more it seems like we dropped the ball. If so, that’s not really fair to put that accusation on his family. And also if that’s true, our issues are bigger than Rashada and Lag. We can’t just over promise and under deliver and expect to get enough talent to compete"

"Jecker19875 mins
*** ****. You either die young, or live long enough to suffer what we roast our rivals for.

We bouncing checks and our best croot bounces in the final hour"

"VH3s burner6 mins
Superlative said... (original post)

Insider thinks it will all work out in the end.
show less​
What’s gonna be funny is if this works out people are come back and bump this thread and laugh not realizing how much of a black eye this is about to put on our recruiting whichever way it ends up."

Eh i feel like Bryce is the real deal. After that, I’d agree. Stroud might be above average. Really hope Bears trade down, someone jumps the colts and takes Stroud so they are left with Levis lol god that would be rich
I'm not convinced they are drafting a qb.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
we need more info and momentum towards the schedule changes that have been discussed. whether it's pods, permanent opponents, or round robin - it's time to start a rotation that keeps competition fair for all

Georgia is so good the only fair thing would be to make them play themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back