Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not concede that he had no chance to beat out Nico. Nico has a lot promise, but all those shiny stars don't mean 💩 to me....I've seen so many 5* busts here it makes me wanna puke.

Tayven had promise to be really good also...in my opinion..and I'm not going to back down from that.
I always felt like Jackson was the best qb CJH could get his first year. He had no real shot at a top tier qb, especially with the short window before ESD. Both took a chance and it didn’t work out for either.

Same, my friend's dad is an alum and season ticket holder for decades and had no idea about it. He was excited when I told him about it though. To me, it's an information problem, not a "want to" problem. It's not Spyre's fault necessarily but the average Tennessee fan flat out just does not know what Spyre is or does. Im happy to hear they seemingly have a plan in place to start more aggresivelly getting the word out.

If it wasn't for this forum, i would have no idea what Spyre is.

I know that I haven't been posting much lately, but I gotta ask one favor of y'all. If you still have your Dad, please call him just to chat and tell him you love him. All the times I should have, told myself to, and didn't..... and now I can't. You never believe that your hero will ever die, but life always has a way of proving you wrong. He may not have been my biological father, but he was absolutely my Dad.

2.29.40 - 1.12.23

I know that I haven't been posting much lately, but I gotta ask one favor of y'all. If you still have your Dad, please call him just to chat and tell him you love him. All the times I should have, told myself to, and didn't..... and now I can't. You never believe that your hero will ever die, but life always has a way of proving you wrong. He may not have been my biological father, but he was absolutely my Dad.

2.29.40 - 1.12.23

So very sorry, my condolences and prayers.

Anyone interested in Sam Huard? He was a big time high school recruit and floundered at Washington. Son of legend Brock Huard. He may be a great fit

I always felt like Jackson was the best qb CJH could get his first year. He had no real shot at a top tier qb, especially with the short window before ESD. Both took a chance and it didn’t work out for either.
IDK. It gave CJH a backup QB. It gave him training with excellent coaches.

2.29.40 - 1.12.23
😥 So sorry!

Worried about Volsonly since he’s dealing with his dad plus family.

2.29.40 - 1.12.23
I’m 52……and call my dad every morning and every night. So sorry for your loss.
God’s got ya!

2.29.40 - 1.12.23
Almost 1 year since I lost mine. I think about him daily. I'll be thinking about you. I'm sorry for your loss and pray for your peace.

Anyone interested in Sam Huard? He was a big time high school recruit and floundered at Washington. Son of legend Brock Huard. He may be a great fit
If he didn't want to be a backup at his family's legacy school, he isn't.

2.29.40 - 1.12.23
I’m so sorry. Words are just words. Reading them or hearing them doesn’t lessen yours and your family’s grief. 😞 and 🙏.

2.29.40 - 1.12.23
My heart and my thoughts go out to you and your family. I lost my dad too, in September. It's very painful but I have so many good memories of him and I hope you will too as the days go on. That is something to cherish. I wish all the best for you and your family.

2.29.40 - 1.12.23
Dads rock. Good dads are a treasure. Men that choose to be your dad are a foretaste of heaven. Beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back