Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did we punish ourselves if what he did doesn't get him punished too?
Well, we didn’t have to pay him a huge amount, so there’s that 😂 I would bet the legal counsel for UT told them to use that strategy to establish he was a POS and incompetent…but I agree it makes the NCAA look extremely inconsistent by letting him off the hook so easily, it looks very slimy on Saban’s part if he takes him back, and his coaching rehabilitation has got to go 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
:.(

I don’t get it. Sign this guy. Sign the uga linebackers while you’re at it. It’s a gift that they’re in the portal. Go get em.

I like Trezmen Marshall and sad to see him go. He's had a bad run of injury luck that cost him most of two seasons all totalled, four surgeries. I still think he can be a very solid contributor if he's healthy and playing regularly. Sherman's had bad injuries also and haven't really seen enough to form an opinion.

I think they both felt like time and the depth chart were their enemy, but they're good enough to get another chance at a P5 school.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
🦬 f'n 💩...if he sucks...he ain't gonna be the starter long no matter how much he was paid...period....it's pure stupid to think Heupel is going to play him just because he got a 💩load of money...if he does because of that...then we are truly f'd.
They want Heup to foment a positive culture, have a positive influence on these young men's lives, graduate players, etc. But, I agree, at the end of the day, his number one job is to win football games. And, he will play whomever he believes gives him the best chance to do that.

Did you hear about the guy who dipped his testicles in glitter?

Pretty nuts!!!! 😏
thumbs-down-you.gif

🦬 f'n 💩...if he sucks...he ain't gonna be the starter long no matter how much he was paid...period....it's pure stupid to think Heupel is going to play him just because he got a 💩load of money...if he does because of that...then we are truly f'd.
I agree that Nico won't ever start due to his NIL deal, but the chances of him sucking are extremely low. He is a generational talent (multiple expert opinions) that also has the work ethic, humble demeanor, and mental acumen to be highly successful. Pair that with the QB whisperers and offensive geniuses that we have as coaches, and it increases the likelihood of success. Sprinkle in some elite athletes surrounding him (something he's never had before) and you have a recipe for collegiate greatness. Milton has already shown the willingness to take him under his wing and accelerate the learning curve. Everything is set up for him to meet or exceed expectations once his time comes. Hopefully that won't have to happen until 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back