Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it’s late at night and you hear weird ghost sounds do you just pretend you don’t hear them so the ghosts can’t tell you’re scared? Asking for a friend.
I've never had that happen. To be honest, I've kind of always wanted to see a ghost just so I can say I 100% believe in ghosts.

Right now, I'm 50/50.

-AP

I have over 100k more likes than posts now.

you-like-me-you-really-like-me-gif-5.gif

When it’s late at night and you hear weird ghost sounds do you just pretend you don’t hear them so the ghosts can’t tell you’re scared? Asking for a friend.
Sorta like when you post? Weird ghost sounds, pretend you don’t hear (sorry, Liberties here), etc. your friend was right for you to ask us so you don’t feel scared at night. It’s okay Jack, lay the comfort teddy down, we’ll get you through enjoying a successful season. No need in pitchforks and storming the orange castle anymore. Just……enjoy it.

We had a company meeting in Savannah one year and the first night the shower turned on by itself around 1 or 2 in the morning. I got up turned it off, said "shower when I leave, spirits" and went back to sleep. When I woke up, my Cornhole hurt but everything else was intact.

Happy for him! I didn’t realize he was getting playing time. Was he starting?
No…. He was 3rd string behind Doug Brumfield and Cameron Friel….. Brumfield was injured earlier in the year…. Friel started against Norte Dame and threw 2 ints so Bailey came in and didn’t turn it over… He became second on the depth chart…. In the Nevada game… Brumfield was injured on the second possession and Bailey came in. He went 16-27-209 yds 2 TDs 1 int in the win.

Last edited:
I know that I haven't been posting much lately, but I gotta ask one favor of y'all. If you still have your Dad, please call him just to chat and tell him you love him. All the times I should have, told myself to, and didn't..... and now I can't. You never believe that your hero will ever die, but life always has a way of proving you wrong. He may not have been my biological father, but he was absolutely my Dad.

2.29.40 - 1.12.23
I lost my dad when I was 15 to cancer. Luckily I had a great Grandpa and uncles to help raise me. Not a day goes by that I miss my father.

JMO - you are not connecting dots. Hooker - benched at VT and a third stringer to start at UT. Heisman candidate two years later. Milton - benched at Michigan, signed by Heup. Starts him and he was not ready due to insufficient practice time in the system. Sits him and gets him occasional playing time, coaching him up, until the last regular season game. Starts and leads team to easy win on the road. Starts against the #7 team in the country with a good defense in the bowl game. Leads team to decisive win and gets MVP.

Heup's taken two guys who failed at other schools and made top CFB QB's out of them who win. He handpicked Nico and virtually everybody has him as a top 3 QB coming out of HS.

Your argument is true at times for other coaches and programs, but it is not for this program under Heup or in his past. Until Heup fails at developing QB's and the guys he likes at QB, which he also did at Okie, Mizzou and UCF; most of us don't think your dog is hunting in the right field. But you have a right to hunt there if you wish.
It's like you guys don't really read what I say. I called my shot years ago that Hunter Johnson was a huge bust waiting to happen when everybody else was freaking out that he had flipped...but I am NOT expecting Nico to bust, I just saw a few things in the games I watched that made me doubt his "can't miss" label...a LITTLE.

I hope Joe doesn't get hurt...it's 100% better to have two promising backups than only one, especially when that ONE has absolute zero experience...surely nobody argues with that logical fact.

It doesn't matter now...one is all we got...excuse me if I think Gaston is not SEC worthy...could be wrong on that also though...I just really hope that we don't have to find out if I am wrong or not.

Bottom line...Joe Milton better produce, and he better stay healthy.

They want Heup to foment a positive culture, have a positive influence on these young men's lives, graduate players, etc. But, I agree, at the end of the day, his number one job is to win football games. And, he will play whomever he believes gives him the best chance to do that.
That is one concern that I don't have...Heupel ain't playing any guy just to please money grubbers...I do not believe for a second that he would do that.

That is why the whole "we didn't pay Nico 8 mil to sit" argument is stupid to me...I don't give 💩 how many giant bags he got...if he doesn't win the job, he ain't getting it just because it's going to piss off whoever gave him that money.

Heupel ain't that guy...and I am glad of it.

That is one concern that I don't have...Heupel ain't playing any guy just to please money grubbers...I do not believe for a second that he would do that.

That is why the whole "we didn't pay Nico 8 mil to sit" argument is stupid to me...I don't give 💩 how many giant bags he got...if he doesn't win the job, he ain't getting it just because it's going to piss off whoever gave him that money.

Heupel ain't that guy...and I am glad of it.
Yep, if Gaston Moore were to beat out Milton and Nico, you would see Gaston Moore out there slinging it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back