Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Has Mrpeabody8888 always been around or did he show up right after KingNico left??
I been around a couple years, got on when I got the hell out of California. My company is deeply involved with the baseball program. But I’ve made some football connections over last couple years. Everyone is always so vague. So I thought why not just share what I hear from the people around the complex. It’s just between us Vols fans😁

Basic rule of thumb: if they say “I’m hearing”, means they read it on pay site. If they call it, just check the track record.

VN trying to track correct calls:
1687813399634.gif

I been around a couple years, got on when I got the hell out of California. My company is deeply involved with the baseball program. But I’ve made some football connections over last couple years. Everyone is always so vague. So I thought why not just share what I hear from the people around the complex. It’s just between us Vols fans😁
Chase Burns outta there? Hopefully we go after some big arms.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
giphy.gif

After looking thru your post history, it sure seems to me like you just drop those emojis whenever AP, Callahan, Simmons, etc say that we lead for a recruit first.
If that’s what you think, that’s fine. But I did call burn commitment to the date, no one saw that coming, I also told next 5 commits in order. And I’m 3 for 3 on that list. About to be 4 of 4. I told you all that Staley was on board weeks ago. I don’t listen to AP, and certainly not Callahan. 🤷🏻‍♂️

If that’s what you think, that’s fine. But I did call burn commitment to the date, no one saw that coming, I also told next 5 commits in order. And I’m 3 for 3 on that list. About to be 4 of 4. I told you all that Staley was on board weeks ago. I don’t listen to AP, and certainly not Callahan. 🤷🏻‍♂️
It's best to just ignore that dude and all of his ilk!

You dropped the emojis for Staley on the 20th, not weeks ago. You may have connections, but just seems weird to me is all. Carry on.

VN Store

Back