Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

This is literally the only type of post you ever have. You bring zero substance to the board, who cares if he has a different opinion? That's what makes this place great. Nobody has made you the volnation police, chill out dude.
I actually agree that many here use a different lens to judge other coaches... but is the irony of your "policing" of the other poster lost on you?

This is literally the only type of post you ever have. You bring zero substance to the board, who cares if he has a different opinion? That's what makes this place great. Nobody has made you the volnation police, chill out dude.

It’s his thing. It’s all he has. To him you cannot criticize a coach for any reason. If you even try to give credit to another team or coach, then you are a fan of that team or coach. He is a hypocrite. If we miss on a big time recruit, that recruit has bad character if he takes NIL. But if that same recruit took a big NIL from us, we’ll that doesn’t matter.

Reactions: Jaxon_Vol2017

Seems like you care too much about what I post.

You’re not my dad.

It’s his thing. It’s all he has. To him you cannot criticize a coach for any reason. If you even try to give credit to another team or coach, then you are a fan of that team or coach. He is a hypocrite. If we miss on a big time recruit, that recruit has bad character if he takes NIL. But if that same recruit took a big NIL from us, we’ll that doesn’t matter.

The irony of you calling someone else a hypocrite

Seems like you care too much about what I post.

You’re not my dad.
R.f2390e4a9576fce66a6005ed4ca495c6

Looks delicious. I grill a lot, smoke stuff often. I only have charcoal for both, but gonna get either a gas, or pellet smoker soon. I want to do brisket, and need something I can control the temperature better.
No one cares about your puppy tailgates, dawg fan!

Reactions: Souce

VN Store

Back