Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

My grandmother told me that her late husband (my step grandfather) had an “arrangement” with his late wife for decades of their marriage. Apparently she developed a medical condition at some point and could no longer have sex, so she let him get it elsewhere.

Aside from being extreme TMI, it was shocking to hear because both he and his late wife were the most stereotypical midwestern pious churchgoers you would ever meet.
Your grandmother divulging her seks life with you:
1697728920183.gif

My grandmother told me that her late husband (my step grandfather) had an “arrangement” with his late wife for decades of their marriage. Apparently she developed a medical condition at some point and could no longer have sex, so she let him get it elsewhere.

Aside from being extreme TMI, it was shocking to hear because both he and his late wife were the most stereotypical midwestern pious churchgoers you would ever meet.

Oh boy! Well, Heupel sure is crootin them croots!

Jada Pinkett Smith has lost control of Michigan's scouting program.
Will Smith Will Smith Slap GIF - Will Smith Will Smith Slap Will Smith  Punch - Discover & Share GIFs

Will was trying to win his skank wife back. Men do similar stuff all the time for women that don't love them back.
That whole scene was staged. They stole that entirely from a 90's movie. Straight publicity stunt for that worthless show. Will Smith is just fine with his skank wife skanking, IMO.

Many people have open marriages. Especially when one partner has a more active libido than the other.
To that person, sex is irrelevant to the marriage but they love the partner for many other reasons.
They may be compatible in every other way and both may want to raise their children together.
I have never understood this. Sex is the most intimate thing you can do with your wife/husband. I try to be open minded, but the thought of my wife being cool with me sleeping around or me being ok with her sleeping around just seems impossible. Especially if kids are involved.

I have never understood this. Sex is the most intimate thing you can do with your wife/husband. I try to be open minded, but the thought of my wife being cool with me sleeping around or me being ok with her sleeping around just seems impossible. Especially if kids are involved.

IMG_5801.gif

That whole scene was staged. They stole that entirely from a 90's movie. Straight publicity stunt for that worthless show. Will Smith is just fine with his skank wife skanking, IMO.
It looked fake to me when I first saw it, and I haven't seen anything since that has changed my mind.

Reactions: hooter vol
It's disgusting

Many people have open marriages. Especially when one partner has a more active libido than the other.
To that person, sex is irrelevant to the marriage but they love the partner for many other reasons.
They may be compatible in every other way and both may want to raise their children together.
giphy.gif

WTF did I walk in to?

I would hope so, you’re going to jail for that

I can't imagine the ideals their kids have about love, relationship, and commitment.
I'd say their dad has set a pretty darn good example about true love and never giving up on it. Not to mention just being a great all around, wholesome dude.

Not his fault she's trash deep down.

VN Store

Back