Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

If you can get your hands on Discovery 12, buy it. It is top notch
I’ve heard that 12 is very good. Disco 11 was hard enough to find. Came highly recommended. Didn’t disappoint.

Too many stores still had Disco 10 on their shelves. Was told they weren’t getting 11 until 10 was gone. Don’t know if true but that was what I was told.

Reactions: mrMet
Watched the Prequel. Which had me to about epi 4/5 of S1. Then inexplicably they changed actresses.

View attachment 680627
I'm out after that.

I watched all of the first season of House of the Dragon, haven’t watched the second. It was good. The change in actress makes sense considering time skip and the older actress is a good actress. I don’t really get why people had issues with, the younger actress would not of fit the role what so ever

I watched all of the first season of House of the Dragon, haven’t watched the second. It was good. The change in actress makes sense considering time skip and the older actress is a good actress. I don’t really get why people had issues with, the younger actress would not of fit the role what so ever
It was a hard story to 'want to' get into again. Guess never was a GoT fan.

Reactions: UTK
I’ve heard that 12 is very good. Disco 11 was hard enough to find. Came highly recommended. Didn’t disappoint.

Too many stores still had Disco 10 on their shelves. Was told they weren’t getting 11 until 10 was gone. Don’t know if true but that was what I was told.
Our distributor still has 9 & 10 in stock, but completely out of 11 & 12 I think.

I know for sure they are definitely out of 12. It was super hyped. Enjoy!!

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Or hear me out….. click them then begin the most useless conversation you can think of. This is a fun way to make new and interesting friends.
I was just curious if there was an ignore function on this website. I don't know if there was a need for you to be so rude about it. But if that's what you need to do to help you get through your day, I can take it. Good luck buddy.

Reactions: densojb3
I was just curious if there was an ignore function on this website. I don't know if there was a need for you to be so rude about it. But if that's what you need to do to help you get through your day, I can take it. Good luck buddy.
Umm I really didn’t intend for it to be rude. More of a DA statement meant as a joke since 99% of threads end off topic. My bad, I guess all jokes can’t be winners.

VN Store

Back