Recruiting Targets

I made a 24 while being tremendously hung over from the night before.

I was drinking orange juice and vodka trying to get rid of it while going to take it.

HA, you talking about the ACT?

I took the SAT in SC. I was still up drinking at 4am when me and some buddies realized we had to take the SAT that morning. Got about 2 hours sleep and scored top 5 in my class. SC public education system, wonderful.

Alex Matlock
Tight end
Bruceton (TN) Central

Ht: 6-foot-5
Wt: 260 lbs
Forty: 4.8 secs
Bench max: 335 pounds
Vertical: 28 inches
Shuttle: 4.78 secs
ACT: 19
Class: 2008 (High School)
rivals.com

Is a 19 ACT really very good? :ermm:

Looks like a project OL to me... Not fast enough to play TE in the SEC. Can he/you play DT?

I remember making a thread about Marcel Dareus. HV do you think we have a good shot at him? I think he and his brother are going to school together and were offering both. Do you know more about them?

19 is good enough for a linemen, isn't guys? As to whether it is 'very good', just 'good', or okay really depends more on how well he plays the game, right?

Wouldn't we be more interested in his bench press and squat results?

what about this QB Orhain Johnson 6-2/178/4.5.......scout says he has a strong arm.......what is our chances?

wow! guy to asu.

it's getting very frustrating guys! bama keeps racking them up and it looks like no one wants to come here! whats going on???

Well, we did just lose our entire offensive staff(save Adkins) and there are still rumors going around about Slade and others being gone. It was going to be a limited class to start with as well. Guy is a west coast guy and that is always hard to pull. Plus, Erickson isn't exactly a horrible recruiter/coach.

Guy is a D-lineman
i dont see how losing our offensive coaches would change his decision that much.
ive always thought he was going to go there anyways. mainly because what HV said.. he likes the West coast.. and UT is just too far away i guess.

what does Rich Rod cleaning out Michigan and UM firing DC do? Surely prospects will look around from these 2 teams..Especially Michigan

ok what prospects are we in it now for........that seems to be a easier question to answer then who we are not in it with

VN Store

Back