Rep Massie posts gun photo

They seem to live in constant fear. There was one nut who said he packs extra ammo when he has to drive through Atlanta.
I lived and worked in Atlanta for 7 years.
Both of my daughters live and work in Atlanta.
I don't think the cumulative total of our fear over all of those years equals the fear these guys live with on a daily basis.
Again projecting your assumptions based on emotions

Why do you have the edge if the other person has a gun as well? Damn, you people are freaking gun crazy on here. You act like you can't leave your house without getting mugged, raped, or robbed. I've never once felt the need to carry a gun to feel safe. Not once.

You must be a privileged white guy.

They seem to live in constant fear. There was one nut who said he packs extra ammo when he has to drive through Atlanta.
I lived and worked in Atlanta for 7 years.
Both of my daughters live and work in Atlanta.
I don't think the cumulative total of our fear over all of those years equals the fear these guys live with on a daily basis.
Exactly. I lived in Memphis for 3.5 years and never once felt the need to carry a gun. Most of the people on here would only go through Atlanta or Memphis if they were carrying a rocket launcher and machine gun.

Reactions: luthervol
Why do you have the edge if the other person has a gun as well? Damn, you people are freaking gun crazy on here. You act like you can't leave your house without getting mugged, raped, or robbed. I've never once felt the need to carry a gun to feel safe. Not once.

And what do you think will be the result if you break out some karate moves against an attacker armed with a gun?

If your daughter were unfortunate to face an attempted rapist, would your preference be she has a firearm or knowledge of Kung fu?
If she knows what she's doing then karate can be used a lot more effectively and quickly than fumbling around in a purse for a gun.

And what do you think will be the result if you break out some karate moves against an attacker armed with a gun?
Probably less likely to get shot than the idiot who reaches for his gun thereby raising the threat level exponentially.

That's your opinion, Carters and Obama economic and foreign policies were horrendous in comparison.
Not defending Carter on here. I think he's a great man and humanitarian, who was a really bad president. I also think Biden, like Trump, is too old to be an effective leader. I know most of you people hate Obama, but he was an excellent president in my opinion.

Give me a freakin' break.
That's simply an idiotic statement.
You think that people who carry firearms for selfdefense and exercise their constitutional rights are “scared” and that’s silly. Just as silly as saying Carter didn’t succeed because America and the world was too shallow and narrow for him 🙄

If your daughter were unfortunate to face an attempted rapist, would your preference be she has a firearm or knowledge of Kung fu?
Have a firearm.
If she were going to flip her car off of a bridge, I would rather her have a NASCAR quality roll bar.
If she were on a plane going down, I would rather her be carrying a parachute.
If she were bitten by a snake while hiking, I would rather her have the anecdote.
I think your question completely misses the point.

If your niece and nephew were visiting your house, would you rather your nephew accidently shoot your niece with your gun or accidently give her a Fung fu chop?

Stupid questions deserve stupid answers.

Reactions: bnhunt
Not defending Carter on here. I think he's a great man and humanitarian, who was a really bad president. I also think Biden, like Trump, is too old to be an effective leader. I know most of you people hate Obama, but he was an excellent president in my opinion.

Whatever credibility you might've had you just lost it. Obama politicized the military, intel agencies and Leo. He had the worst ****ing economy post Carter. Lmfao!

If she knows what she's doing then karate can be used a lot more effectively and quickly than fumbling around in a purse for a gun.

By used effectively you mean for discipline? Because that seems to be your claim about what it’s good for.

You think that people who carry firearms for selfdefense and exercise their constitutional rights are “scared” and that’s silly. Just as silly as saying Carter didn’t succeed because America and the world was too shallow and narrow for him 🙄
I think admitting that you carry extra ammo when you drive through Atlanta is 100% fear.
I believe asking me questions about my daughter potentially facing a rapist is 100% fear.
I believe what motivates many of you guys is fear......and ignorance.

VN Store

Back