Republicans on Volnation.

(Orangewhiteblood @ Jul 21 said:
I would rather ban you than read anymore of your posts.

Please do OWB and while you are at it, can you ban Smoke Em. I know I am conservative, but they really set my case back 100 years. I think the damage they have done to intelligent conservatives ever being taken seriously on this board might just be beyond repair...

(therealUT @ Jul 22 said:
Please do OWB and while you are at it, can you ban Smoke Em. I know I am conservative, but they really set my case back 100 years. I think the damage they have done to intelligent conservatives ever being taken seriously on this board might just be beyond repair...
I am soory to hear that you and OWB can't handle a fight from the right. That is just like a democrat to shut someone out insted of facing the music. I am not going anywhere. The Brave and I are sticking around.

(smoke_em06 @ Jul 22 said:
I am soory to hear that you and OWB can't handle a fight from the right. That is just like a democrat to shut someone out insted of facing the music. I am not going anywhere. The Brave and I are sticking around.
sorry, my spelling sucks today

That is just like a democrat to shut someone out insted of facing the music.

First play some decent music.

The Democratic party is still trying to recover from the discovery that Americans still care about ethics and morals. If you were pissed about the results in "04, then I can't wait for November "08.

I am soory to hear that you and OWB can't handle a fight from the right.

What fight? I just see you making a fool out of yourself and your party.

That is just like a democrat to shut someone out insted of facing the music.

If by "someone" you mean "you", then yes, guilty as charged.

I am not going anywhere. The Brave and I are sticking around.

Sweet, we always need something to laugh about around here.. Please do.

:peace:

(Orangewhiteblood @ Jul 22 said:
What fight? I just see you making a fool out of yourself and your party.
If by "someone" you mean "you", then yes, guilty as charged.
Sweet, we always need something to laugh about around here.. Please do.

:peace:
Seeing how the republican party has the power, the only fools I see are on the left. Just because the people on this site are primarily democrat, I guarantee that the real volnation in east tennessee swings heavily to the right. :post-20645-1119625378:

Just because the people on this site are primarily democrat,

No idea where you get that from. I can only think of maybe 4 or 5 left leaning posters.

the only fools I see are on the left. Just because the people on this site are primarily democrat, :post-20645-1119625378:

I'm sorry man, but that statement shows me that you aren't paying attention and/or don't know the difference between a Republican or Democrat..

I'm sorry man, but that statement shows me that you aren't paying attention and/or don't know the difference between a Republican or Democrat..
How's that?? :dunno:

Because there are only about 2 Democrats that post in here regularly. The rest are Republicans...

Because there are only about 2 Democrats that post in here regularly. The rest are Republicans...
They must not be voicing their opinion. The only other person that I have seen backing the right is bravevol.

You might want to actually read some threads on some issues then and not just this one. The reason you're confused is because even some of the Republicans in here think you and brave hurt thier cause.

Hard to accept I know, but it is what it is.

Seriously OWB, I will have no beef with you if Smoke and Bravevol are banned.

And Smoke, if you read this and want to call me a liberal, please read all of my posts in the political thread, or just ask around. I am very Constitutionally Conservative.

Smoke you should really learn to think independently and not just follow the republican party around like a lost sheep. George Bush is a complete disappoinment to the conservative movement in this country.

(allvol123 @ Jul 22 said:
Smoke you should really learn to think independently and not just follow the republican party around like a lost sheep. George Bush is a complete disappoinment to the conservative movement in this country.

The first step is Smoke Em needs to actually learn how to think. After that he can start venturing over to independent thought, but let's not start to quick.

heck yeah, by the way i am a smaert conservative, 4.0 junior year in high school, but i like havin a little fun with democrats they take everthing so wrong, OWB no hard fillins at least you do stand up for your party

(bravevol @ Jul 22 said:
heck yeah, by the way i am a smaert conservative, 4.0 junior year in high school, but i like havin a little fun with democrats they take everthing so wrong, OWB no hard fillins at least you do stand up for your party

Dude . . . For the love of Pat Buchanan, please find the spell check.

You might want to actually read some threads on some issues then and not just this one. The reason you're confused is because even some of the Republicans in here think you and brave hurt thier cause.

Hard to accept I know, but it is what it is.
owb your a deomcrat, right, so do you believe in abortion, same sex marrige (gay people) and spendin all your money, and not savin it.

(GAVol @ Jul 22 said:
Dude . . . For the love of Pat Buchanan, please find the spell check.
Hey it doesnt matter how its spelt if your smart enough you can figure it out

(therealUT @ Jul 22 said:
The first step is Smoke Em needs to actually learn how to think. After that he can start venturing over to independent thought, but let's not start to quick.

Yep, it's ok to call yourself a Conservative but blindly following the talking points is just stupid. I am proud of the fact I can think for myself and it just happens to match better with one view than another. Don't allow yourself to lose the middle ground.

VN Store

Back