Republicans on Volnation.

(bravevol @ Jul 22 said:
heck yeah, by the way i am a [b[smaert[/b] conservative, 4.0 junior year in high school, but i like havin a little fun with democrats they take everthing so wrong, OWB no hard fillins at least you do stand up for your party

...obviously!!! Also, most of the posters here are college graduates. We could care less about your 4.0 in high school...

(bravevol @ Jul 22 said:
owb your a deomcrat, right, so do you believe in abortion, same sex marrige (gay people) and spendin all your money, and not savin it.

I don't think that the Government or Religious groups should control your body or your life.

(Orangewhiteblood @ Jul 22 said:
I don't think that the Government or Religious groups should control your body or your life.

That's a pretty open ended thought there OWB, so are you in favor of legalizing prostitution?

(therealUT @ Jul 22 said:
...obviously!!! Also, most of the posters here are college graduates. We could care less about your 4.0 in high school...
Good I lied anyway, its actually a 3.5.

(allvol123 @ Jul 22 said:
That's a pretty open ended thought there OWB, so are you in favor of legalizing prostitution?

If by legalizing it you mean making it safer for both of the involved parties, then yes.

You don't, well I do and so does like everybody else, or at least I hope they do.

(bravevol @ Jul 22 said:
owb your a deomcrat, right, so do you believe in abortion, same sex marrige (gay people) and spendin all your money, and not savin it.

I have two questions for you, MR. 4.0...are you old enough to vote yet? and, do you have a Selective Service Number yet? If you answered "no" to either of these questions, then please leave the coherent political discussion to the adults.

On a side note, as a high schooler, you should not be making any comments about spending or saving money. Wait until you are out in the real world first.

(bravevol @ Jul 22 said:
You don't, well I do and so does like everybody else, or at least I hope they do.

If you think that anyone besides yourself you be in control of your life, you have large issues to deal with.

If by legalizing it you mean making it safer for both of the involved parties, then yes.

oh so now you do want the government involved in peoples bodies? You seem all over the place with this.

I have two questions for you, MR. 4.0...are you old enough to vote yet? and, do you have a Selective Service Number yet? If you answered "no" to either of these questions, then please leave the coherent political discussion to the adults.

On a side note, as a high schooler, you should not be making any comments about spending or saving money. Wait until you are out in the real world first.
Real World, like on MTV, I'm not stupid. You know something if you dont start saving money in High School, you will never in the "Real World, Tennessee." The adults, I've grown up in a political family, my dad holds an office even though its a small town he still does not play politcs and I here a lot, and you sound like a 60 year old man. Young adults dont know nothing huh.

This pretty much sums up how I feel about it.

LINK

If you think that anyone besides yourself you be in control of your life, you have large issues to deal with.
Man, I was just saing that most people who are Christians are not going to support abortion or homosexuality, ok. Forget what I said about goverment getting in the way I really only meant religeous beliefs.

oh so now you do want the government involved in peoples bodies? You seem all over the place with this.

It's the prostitute's choice to be a prostitute, not the government"s.

It's the prostitute's choice to be a prostitute, not the government"s.
ok, what about STD's that are transmited throuh prostitution, these prostutes are causing this all the time shouldnt this be illegal? I think thats why it is.

(bravevol @ Jul 22 said:
ok, what about STD's that are transmited throuh prostitution, these prostutes are causing this all the time shouldnt this be illegal? I think thats why it is not.

Don't you think that by legalizing the prostitution, you could cut down on the spread of STD's? I mean, if the prostitutes were required to test regularly and encouraged to practice safe sex, it would be safer right?

(bravevol @ Jul 22 said:
ok, what about STD's that are transmited throuh prostitution, these prostutes are causing this all the time shouldnt this be illegal? I think thats why it is not.

If you choose to sleep with a prostitute, then you take the risk of getting an STD...by the way, that is probably the same chance you take when you sleep with anyone.

If you choose to sleep with a prostitute, then you take the risk of getting an STD...by the way, that is probably the same chance you take when you sleep with anyone.
I dont think it is the same chance I mean a prostitute has been with a lot of different people I would hope a guys wife is not the same way.

Don't you think that by legalizing the prostitution, you could cut down on the spread of STD's? I mean, if the prostitutes were required to test regularly and encouraged to practice safe sex, it would be safer right?

I've seen a lot of arguments for this, but I think this is the first time I've seen the words "prositute" and "practice safe sex" in the same sentence. :p

I'm still trying to figure out why "the real ut" wants me banned so badly. I happen to be a born again believer in Christ and yes that means living my life for him. OWB, you must not be to familiar on what this Country was founded upon. You seem to be a clone of Ted Kennedy or even worse. You want to legalize prostitution, marijuana, and gay marriage. You shoud move to Amsterdam.

Think about it would a real prostitute take classes on "safe sex." What do they need a little paper saying its ok for a person to spread STD's.

(smoke_em06 @ Jul 22 said:
I'm still trying to figure out why "the real ut" wants me banned so badly. I happen to be a born again believer in Christ and yes that means living my life for him. OWB, you must not be to familiar on what this Country was founded upon. You seem to be a clone of Ted Kennedy or even worse. You want to legalize prostitution, marijuana, and gay marriage. You shoud move to Amsterdam.
:lolabove: For real you cannot legalize all this crap, then this wouldnt be the United States.

VN Store

Back