Rich Men North of Richmond

Let me break it down really simple.

1 lives in one of the lowest cost of living states in the country.
The other lives in one of the highest.
They both make the same salary, therefore MTG is much more well off than AOC.
MTG is the only one leaning into this song, wanting you to believe that she is poor, just like you, when in reality, in Tennessee, she is living a life of luxury.
Please direct me to the poor people who have attended a Met Gala.........

Do we still like him or is he now liberal scum for calling out the folks Co-opting his song as some sort of conservative anthem?

I’m disappointed to see, like it’s aggravating seeing people on conservative news try to identify with me like I’m one of them.

Reactions: tntar heel
So the guy writes a political song. Gets attention for it then says it doesn’t represent him.

Bahahahahaha

The irony is astounding
If you understand the Rs and the Ds, the uniparty, are the same up in DC then it’s not really that ironic. He can’t stand that entire group of losers and neither can a large majority of us.
If we all could set aside our differences and realize the problem is the RMNoR and force them to change then we all would be better off.

The funny thing is that if you are not a RMNoR and just a regular left leaning liberal, you have more in common with right wing conservatives than the RMNoR uniparty. Those folks up there care nothing about the everyday citizens. Just think about it.

So the guy writes a political song. Gets attention for it then says it doesn’t represent him.
He didn't say his song doesn't represent him. He said politicians don't represent him. I think a lot of R's assumed redneck writes hit political song he must be a die hard Republican and that does not appear to be the case and now you guys got egg on your face.

Reactions: sonofUT62
He didn't say his song doesn't represent him. He said politicians don't represent him. I think a lot of R's assumed redneck writes hit political song he must be a die hard Republican and that does not appear to be the case and now you guys got egg on your face.

I guess the time he picked to write was just pretty random.

The nerve. How dare he be a centrist

I have literally not seen any fury. I think most agree that they all suck. I’m just glad he’s no longer considered a racist for singing about fat people eating fudge rounds.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back