Rickea Jackson

Yeah, still not a rumor lol. Carry on with your bad self though. Unlike you I’ve always been willing to admit when wrong on here. Have yet to see you own your nonsense.

Sounds like a rumor to me that they are not worried about their jobs. If they are not, I’d be even more offended. Talk about self centered and narcissistic. They are failing spectacularly, if they aren’t owning that and worried about their future they are doomed for certain.

Actually, I admit to mistakes all the time on this board. Since you are incapable of comprehending a basic definition, we can just call it a day. Have fun in your imagined world of lies, intrigue and desperation. Projection reveals so much.

Actually, I admit to mistakes all the time on this board. Since you are incapable of comprehending a basic definition, we can just call it a day. Have fun in your imagined world of lies, intrigue and desperation. Projection reveals so much.

You’re too kind, thanks.

Yes, at this point, I do. I think this staff is desperate. They know she’s probably their only hope of salvaging their jobs. It’s selfish but I can see them teasing it and trying to convince her to come back even if she and her personal team are hesitant.

Nobody likes getting fired.
Right now I wish you were an employee so I could fire you

That isn’t a rumor, if you have eyes you can see the desperation.

And to insinuate they aren’t worried about their jobs is foolish. Look at their faces, listen to their words, look at their actions.

Sounds like a rumor to me that they are not worried about their jobs.
Nice deflection. None of these rumors are ones over the line.

It's the ones where you called the current staff immoral and threw Holly in to boot. Also said they would rush an injured player back at her peril to save their own hides. Those are egregious, and if you truly believe that or have knowledge of actual immoral behavior, you should report it to the AD.

Nice deflection. None of these rumors are ones over the line.

It's the ones where you called the current staff immoral and threw Holly in to boot. Also said they would rush an injured player back at her peril to save their own hides. Those are egregious, and if you truly believe that or have knowledge of actual immoral behavior, you should report it to the AD.

I’m sure the AD is all over it already.

You are a delicate flower. I’m sorry my words wilt your petals so.

I don’t owe the staff any sort of apology. And to insinuate they aren’t worried about their jobs is foolish. Look at their faces, listen to their words, look at their actions.

Some of you live in the thought bubble of VolNation and whatever Maria’s creation is where only positivity and politeness are allowed. The real world is calling. Check tweets, read the news, watch the podcasts. THOUSANDS of people want Kellie gone. Not just 3-5 posters on VolNation. People don’t want to watch this product.
So when you know you are caught you resort to gender based insults.
Again with the unsupported claims. THOUSANDS huh? How did you arrive at that number? Counting yard signs? Clipboard survey at mall? Are you related to George Santos?

So when you know you are caught you resort to gender based insults.
Again with the unsupported claims. THOUSANDS huh? How did you arrive at that number? Counting yard signs? Clipboard survey at mall? Are you related to George Santos?

Uh, views and tweets are easy to see.

Step outside of the thought vacuum and see for yourself.

Lady Vols will not make NCAA tournament. They are horrible. Kelly or anyone on her staff can recruit to the standard needed to compete for anything. Change is past being needed. FACT

Lady Vols will not make NCAA tournament. They are horrible. Kelly or anyone on her staff can recruit to the standard needed to compete for anything. Change is past being needed. FACT

Careful you’re spreading rumors 🤣

What an idiot!

Only on the internet do you have know-nothing trolls constantly spreading lies and rumors to support a position that is so obviously wrong to get attention to satisfy their egos, hiding behind the anonymity of a screen name.

BTW, Rickea isn't 'packing it in' and will be back as soon as possible. She's very eager to get back on the court with her teammates.

Just said this in another thread but I could totally see her, her agent and family deciding to pack it in this season. If there is little hope of a tournament berth and her draft stock is mostly unaffected even not playing, what benefit does she have to return and risk injury or poor play?

She’s mentioned that she has a lot of wear and tear and her knees aren’t what they used to be. Might just take the time to rehab, get stronger and prepare for the next level.

They might find it in her best interest to forgo the rest of the season. If she returns it will be for the love of the game and her teammates because it certainly doesn’t benefit her much personally at this time.

Not sure who Kelly is, but we do have a coach named Kellie.... And possibly you mean "can't" recruit.

Fact..Misspelled the coach's name and didn't proof read your post.

Yeah, you're credible, yeah. ok right

There are few things as fiery as a positive fan's descent into disillusionment. Seen it a million times. Like a dam of expectations that finally bursts. So much hope, and nowhere to go but down.

Obviously "a million" is an exaggeration, but well, you know. The Dooley years and all.

Welcome to the forum ! Did you just join to hide your true identity? Darthy is that you ?
Or our IVEY league princess back for another run at stirring the pot ? 😈

Has anyone seen video where Jackson moving between objects in a drill she moving good seen it two days ago? Mudcat says she back for sec or sooner? Proof Samantha Williams TikTok Rickey Jackson is getting closer it's on two lady Vols Facebook groups it'sallso on Instagram uncoachable anyway she moving fine in the drill. It's There someone posted itiif they want to. utcoachsam Instagram

and they will have their own medical evaluations or at least the league will
The WNBA knows the value of a player whether they are injured or not. As long as the injury isn't possibly career ending, they will draft a player based on their talent. As an example, the Dallas Wings drafted Lou Lopez Seneshal # 6 last year even though she injured her knee in her last game at UConn. Knowing she was injured, they just evaluated her and decided to have surgery to correct the problem instead of risking further damage. Right now, she is playing in Europe and will be back in Dallas for next season. The point is, if a player is really good, a team will draft them anyway and deal with the injury in their own way and timeline. RJ is a great player and has nothing to prove and will be drafted pretty high whether she comes back and plays this year or not.

This is reprehensible! I know you have some weird personal ax to grind with this staff but this is beyond the pale!!
They have never pushed a kid to play hurt e.g. Rae, Jordy, TK.
Also, they are not worried about their jobs. That is just your constant drum beat.
You owe this staff an apology!!!
They are not worried about their jobs because they get paid well to not coach. When you make D1 power 5 money you don’t have real world worry issues.

Other-side, not worrying about their jobs means they also don’t care about their job.

VN Store

Back