RIP Phil Valentine

Now you’re saying his brother was lying about him on his deathbed with zero evidence? Your posts in this thread are really something

So Phil has been trashed because of his stance on COVID by the usual branch covidians of VN. Oh he is an conservative talk show host blah, blah, blah. Guilty of spreading misinformation. But because his brother supposedly said something he said before he died, it should be taken as 100% truth. Why? Because it fits the narrative?

Spare me your BS. You have no other evidence other than the brothers words. If you want to believe that fine. I am not calling him a liar. All I am saying is just blindly accepting what he said is true is something I am not going to do. But hey, you are a branch covidian so believe as you will.

So strange how EL is dead set on wanting to absolve China.

God folks this ain't hard. If I run a company and negligently leak highly deadly pollutants into a local lake, I'm responsible for polluting that lake. If you know full well it's highly polluted and highly hazardous to your health and that you shouldn't swim in it without adequate protection (imagine there are signs all around the lake giving you this warning AND OFFERING FREE PROTECTIVE GEAR), but you go swimming unprotected anyway, am I to blame when you die after swimming in the lake?

God folks this ain't hard. If I run a company and negligently leak highly deadly pollutants into a local lake, I'm responsible for polluting that lake. If you know full well it's highly polluted and highly hazardous to your health and that you shouldn't swim in it without adequate protection (imagine there are signs all around the lake giving you this warning AND OFFERING FREE PROTECTIVE GEAR), but you go swimming unprotected anyway, am I to blame when you die after swimming in the lake?

No, it's the waters fault.

No it really isn’t that hard. Except for you and your stupid ass analogies. The situation of a shared resource for the shared water doesn’t extend to the individual COVID situation. Each individual protects themselves. And walking around without a damn set of used underwear in your face or without the jab in no way directly impacts anybody you encounter.

You desperately want to sell this stupid ass narrative but being out in public without a vax or mask isn’t negligent resulting it direct damages on somebody else. But boy I’d love to see a stupid ass court case making that claim ! 🤡

This is you dumb ass cat lady!

48EEFE3B-F68E-4C8E-B3C9-D3B4AF664CE9.jpeg

No it really isn’t that hard. Except for you and your stupid ass analogies. The situation of a shared resource for the shared water doesn’t extend to the individual COVID situation. Each individual protects themselves. And walking around without a damn set of used underwear in your face or without the jab in no way directly impacts anybody you encounter.

You desperately want to sell this stupid ass narrative but being out in public without a vax or mask isn’t negligent resulting it direct damages on somebody else. But boy I’d love to see a stupid ass court case making that claim ! 🤡

And that is not the question. The question is how to apportion fault between the original tortfeasor (China) and the downstream actor who knows of the risk that has been created, has been offered protection from that risk FOR FREE, knowingly and voluntarily declines it, yet continues to engage in the behavior that puts himself at risk in light of the original tort.

Martina Navratilova Mocks Vax Skeptic Radio Host Who Died of Coronavirus

Clive-Brunskill_Getty-Images-1-640x480.jpg

Tennis great Martina Navratilova revealed a serious lack of class Saturday with a tweet celebrating the death of a radio host who was a coronavirus vaccine skeptic but later died of the virus.

On Saturday, the winner of 18 Grand Slams jumped to her Twitter account to gleefully say “womp womp” about the death of Nashville radio host Phil Valentine who was an early skeptic of the coronavirus vaccine. He later contracted the virus, publicly reversed his stance on the vaccine, and said he wished he had taken the medication. Sadly, Mr. Valentine ultimately died from the virus.

Martina Navratilova Mocks Vax Skeptic Radio Host Who Died of Coronavirus

And that is not the question. The question is how to apportion fault between the original tortfeasor (China) and the downstream actor who knows of the risk that has been created, has been offered protection from that risk FOR FREE, knowingly and voluntarily declines it, yet continues to engage in the behavior that puts himself at risk in the light of the original tort.
Oh now you want to direct attention back to China? Thus far you’ve completely ignored any actual causation of the situation and merely pushed the stupid statist “just comply its for own good” diatribe on the jab.

But hey at least you finally acknowledge root cause here! Progress!

Oh now you want to direct attention back to China? Thus far you’ve completely ignored any actual causation of the situation and merely pushed the stupid statist “just comply its for own good” diatribe on the jab.

But hey at least you finally acknowledge woot caws here! Progress!
fixy for the komrade's pronunciation

But hey at least you finally acknowledge root cause here! Progress!

Review the thread Einstein. I originally targeted @Carl Pickens for blaming china for Valentine's death. As my numerous common sense examples make clear, at this point (where there is copious knowledge of the risks associated with covid, how it is acquired, what can be done to lower your risks, and the minimal risks associated with the vaccine) the primary fault rests with the person who doesn't get jabbed.

Review the thread Einstein. I originally targeted @Carl Pickens for blaming china for Valentine's death. As my numerous common sense examples make clear, at this point (where there is copious knowledge of the risks associated with covid, how it is acquired, what can be done to lower your risks, and the minimal risks associated with the vaccine) the primary fault rests with the person who doesn't get jabbed.
I’ve been reading the whole thing spinster and I’ve correctly labeled your stupid statist screeching. It can be summarized as

“Stop resisting and do as your told. “

That’s it. That’s the pig you’ve been putting lipstick on all these pages. We each make our own decisions and we will own them. I’m not about to vacate that choice to you or any other statist shill.

Reactions: davethevol
The proximate cause of the whole f’ing pandemic is the Chinese and their lab in Wuhan…. You must be a really sorry attorney.

I’ve been reading the whole thing spinster and I’ve correctly labeled your stupid statist screeching. It can be summarized as

“Stop resisting and do as your told. “

That’s it. That’s the pig you’ve been putting lipstick on all these pages. We each make our own decisions and we will own them. I’m not about to vacate that choice to you or any other statist shill.

Actually the pig in this case is the anti-vax alternatives that do nothing to protect you from COVID. You guys are working overtime to make something that looks like Steve Buscemi into Brad Pitt.

The vaccine is Brad Pitt, inject it all up in yourself.

VN Store

Back