Ron Paul Can't Win

Why look into this thread if you are going to see ignorance on our part?

who said anything about ignorance? I just don't think turning to Rachel Maddow is going to win any RP skeptics over to his side. I'd turn to LG for legal advice before seeking political analysis from anybody at MSNBC.

who said anything about ignorance? I just don't think turning to Rachel Maddow is going to win any RP skeptics over to his side. I'd turn to LG for legal advice before seeking political analysis from anybody at MSNBC.

I don't think the intent of these videos being shared is to convert you (skeptics). You have said yourself RP is a longshot and most supporters also believe that, but if we have positive news to share, why not share it? We won't get any from fox or CNN, so might as well find something to take positives from.

Reactions: 1 person
I love this video, I watch it sometimes to find a quick smile before work. His opening comments plus 3:35-5:35, are probably my favorite 120 seconds of all Ron Paul speeches so far. Obviously not only the comments, but the way RP exudes positive attitude. Good luck finding such enthusiasm for Romney.

Ron Paul Energetic Speech In Nevada After Florida voting - YouTube!

"The greatest danger is when we accept that the government is supposed to take care of us from cradle to grave and be the policeman of the world, its ultimately done at the expense of personal liberty. The purpose of all government SHOULD BE the protection of personal liberty for each and every one of us." -Ron Paul

Last edited:
AZ state convention has moved to the parking lot as well. State GOP refused to release the name of the delegates.

OK convention was sent pizza and drinks by online supporters watching the convention online.

I read Ron Paul already turned down the nomination from the libetarian party and a couple other 3rd party groups. I don't see him running as an independent.

I read Ron Paul already turned down the nomination from the libetarian party and a couple other 3rd party groups. I don't see him running as an independent.

:blink:

That was rather random and out of nowhere. Has there been any 3rd party talk in here recently?

Oklahoma state convention complete chaos, they finished it with a rump convention in the parking lot. Clean sweep for Ron.

Awesome job in OK. They are doing these things with respect to the process and the rules.

To paraphrase Ron Paul "They [Washington] won't welcome us with open arms. Ideas spread, they can't stop them. An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army, or any government."

I'm anxious to see how the presumed nominee and "his" convention turns out in Tampa.

Read this morning that a70 year old Romney supporter punched a Ron supporter in the head at the OK convention. All I've read about the Ron supporters is they were demanding a process that followed the rules.

What happens if two slates of delegates from OK show up in Tampa?

RP is suspending his campaign Breaking

Ron Paul to stop spending money on primaries

I'll be the first to admit that I'm a kool-aid drinker, but I received the actual email. To quote:

Our campaign will continue to work in the state convention process. We will continue to take leadership positions, win delegates, and carry a strong message to the Republican National Convention that Liberty is the way of the future.

Moving forward, however, we will no longer spend resources campaigning in primaries in states that have not yet voted. Doing so with any hope of success would take many tens of millions of dollars we simply do not have. I encourage all supporters of Liberty to make sure you get to the polls and make your voices heard, particularly in the local, state, and Congressional elections, where so many defenders of Freedom are fighting and need your support.

I don't see him specifically state he's suspending his campaign, but shifting his financial resources to where they think it can make the most impact. I know it's splitting hairs, but it makes this guy feel better. :)

VN Store

Back