Saban on NC State

Saban earned respect, he's one of if not the best coach of all time. But he did quit instead of adapt.
While he didn't play by the rules, he projected and got the NCAA to investigate and punish everyone else. He cheated, he is corrupt, all while playing the good guy. Basically, organized crime, or at least that mentality.

He had most people fooled by his fake Good Guy persona. Then, in real honorable fashion, the dude quits. He quits when he can't stack everything in his favor. What he did illegally, everyone can basically now do it legally and he didn't like that. The bully never likes getting bullied. He is the closest thing to a true narcissist I've ever seen in college football.

Did he have great teams stacked with top talent? Yes, he consolidated the talent by cheating. All while having everyone believe it's just because he's a good guy. They paid players and there is really no telling what else they did. They did whatever they wanted and completely got away with it.

Saban is a joke. He didn’t want to deal with the new era of athletes so he took his ball and quit. That will be his lasting legacy, ultimate hypocrite and cheater. He is scum of the earth as far as I am concerned. Don’t trust a word that comes out of that snake’s mouth.
His lasting legacy will be being considered the greatest coach of all time.

While he didn't play by the rules, he projected and got the NCAA to investigate and punish everyone else. He cheated, he is corrupt, all while playing the good guy. Basically, organized crime, or at least that mentality.

He had most people fooled by his fake Good Guy persona. Then, in real honorable fashion, the dude quits. He quits when he can't stack everything in his favor. What he did illegally, everyone can basically now do it legally and he didn't like that. The bully never likes getting bullied. He is the closest thing to a true narcissist I've ever seen in college football.

Did he have great teams stacked with top talent? Yes, he consolidated the talent by cheating. All while having everyone believe it's just because he's a good guy. They paid players and there is really no telling what else they did. They did whatever they wanted and completely got away with it.
No successful college coach played by the rules. At least before NIL.

Saban is the modern era GOAT. Bama clearly bent the rules while he was there but so did everyone else....
So you are excusing his cheating? No, not everyone else did. Some literally can't, not on the scale of how corrupt and backwoods good ol boy Bubba football is.

So you’re saying the guy isn’t the best ever, because he quit because of the new rules?
No, I'm saying he isn't the best ever, because he fraudulently obtained titles by cheating like hell and projecting on others as being cheaters that need to be punished.

I also think Michigan fraudulently won the last national championship. How could any reasonable person have any other take?

Proof needed
Jimbo Fisher coached for him and sat behind a microphone and spilled the beans. Former players quoted saying they were paid. Social media posts and images online with wads of cash and cars that not only college students can't afford, but you and I can't afford either.

Mercedes sponsors Bubba football. Has a manufacturing plant right near Tuscaloosa. They have a history of giving jobs to family members of recruits and players. Nick Saban, has ownership in Mercedes dealerships. This is all just a coincidence? Yeah okay

Last edited:
Reactions: kcvols1

Guys like you are predictable, coming with low IQ arguments, “no one can beat them, they just be cheating”. Did Nick cheat @ LSU as well?
He is the greatest college football coach of my lifetime, eclipsing Bear Bryant (who also coached at schools other than Alabama).
You have no evidence of what you are claiming, yet Nick has all the evidence he needs in the 7 Nattys. If cheating is the way it’s done, why haven’t other coaches won multiple ………. oh wait a minute, in before Kirby is a cheater.

Tennessee is a bad match for NC State. NC State likes to play football like Kentucky; ball control. That rarely works out against teams like Tennessee. Remember Kentucky possessing the ball for 45 minutes in a game against Tennessee and still they lost? I could be a really close game, but the Vols have the advantage in personnel and scheme. NC State would need multiple turnovers to win.

Reactions: volbound1700
Guys like you are predictable, coming with low IQ arguments, “no one can beat them, they just be cheating”. Did Nick cheat @ LSU as well?
He is the greatest college football coach of my lifetime, eclipsing Bear Bryant (who also coached at schools other than Alabama).
You have no evidence of what you are claiming, yet Nick has all the evidence he needs in the 7 Nattys. If cheating is the way it’s done, why haven’t other coaches won multiple ………. oh wait a minute, in before Kirby is a cheater.
Jimbo Fisher coached for him and sat behind a microphone and spilled the beans. Former players quoted saying they were paid. Social media posts and images online with wads of cash and cars that not only college students can't afford, but you and I can't afford either.

Mercedes sponsors Bubba football. Has a manufacturing plant right near Tuscaloosa. They have a history of giving jobs to family members of recruits and players. Nick Saban, has ownership in Mercedes dealerships. This is all just a coincidence? Yeah okay

If you don’t think LSU paid players and parents under Saban and the Big Hat, I got a bridge for sale real cheap. 🤣

So all that to say, you really don’t have any evidence or proof

Jeremy Pruitt just rolled out of bed one day in Knoxville and decided he was going to start cheating? Or, did he learn these antics elsewhere?

Nick Saban wanted to bring Jeremy Pruitt back to Alabama after he was fired from Tennessee for cheating. Nick Saban actively pursued bringing Jeremy Pruitt back to Alabama, having known all of this. Why would he want to do that? Because Jeremy Pruitt is just such a great guy and great coach? Or, he, more than anyone probably has the most dirt?

So all that to say, you really don’t have any evidence or proof
Court of law proof? Or just general knowledge that everybody pretty much knows?

The most proof is that the NCAA never sniffed around or did any investigations, all while going and investigating and punishing Alabama's rivals.

VN Store

Back