Saban on NC State

Court of law proof? Or just general knowledge that everybody pretty much knows?

The most proof is that the NCAA never sniffed around or did any investigations, all while going and investigating and punishing Alabama's rivals.
No one is saying it didn’t happen.

Just the way you are going about trying to prove, makes you look silly.

So you are excusing his cheating? No, not everyone else did. Some literally can't, not on the scale of how corrupt and backwoods good ol boy Bubba football is.

We were cheating like crazy. Auburn was caught. Kentucky was caught. Bama was caught. Ole Miss was caught. MS State was caught and rolled on Ole Miss.

Unless you believe the same players that the cheaters were after went to play for Sharkhumper, Coach O, and Mark Richt for free, then UGA, UF, and LSU was cheating too...

I could not agree more. Those two losses, the Hail Mary at Florida, and seeing us lose two games we were leading when the clock showed 0:00 at the end of the 4th quarter has scarred me.

I waited 15-20 seconds to celebrate after the ‘22 Bama game because I just knew they were gonna call some BS on us
This.

Maybe we have turned the tide and BVS is, no more?!?!

Reactions: VaBornVol
They made good use of the transfer portal. We have much better depth in multiple positions, but they are dangerous at QB and with one WR. Grayson and KC Concepcion are dangerous. They picked up a decent RB from Duke, but really no depth at RB. LBs have a converted safety as their number 1 LB. Not much production there. Their DL has Davin Vann returning, but nowhere near our depth. We should be able to wear them down in 2nd quarter and 4th. DBs aren't proven like ours. They return 1 decent starter.

Their QB hasn't played against a DL like ours. Their OL isn't great. DB has one good returning, but he may not play in our game.

Decent writeups on their site.

And you are one of those with legitimate knowledge? I’m one the generation believing TN v Bama was the best rivalry in college football and I detest them. But to think Saban won only because he cheated is ignoring reality in my view. I
I will not watch game day since he is on there but he was a heckuva coach.
Whenever he goes on national television and openly admits to tampering then idk what else to tell you. It’s really easy to win a lot of games whenever the deck is stacked into your favor and have the number 1 class on annual basis, not because he is a great recruiter but because he was handing out cars and money to top talent. Funny that he never won a national championship in the NIL era. I don’t think that is a coincidence. If he was the GOAT he would have won in the NFL with all things even with a salary cap. Jimmy Johnson and Pete Carroll did it so why couldn’t the holier than thou Nick Saban do it???

People with legitimate knowledge know he cheated his way to those championships. He openly admitted to tampering live on-air at the NFL Draft and nobody batted an eye. You can crown his ass if you want but I will refuse to.
Not only that, Saban hit the SEC at just the right time. Tennessee lost its mind after 2006, LSU wasn’t that much except for Miles couple of good seasons, Florida until Meyer had a nervous breakdown, richt wasn’t much, Auburn’s lightning in a bottle with Newton. Other than that, he ran the table against mostly garbage. He did a great job but he could definitely be out coached.

People with legitimate knowledge know he cheated his way to those championships. He openly admitted to tampering live on-air at the NFL Draft and nobody batted an eye. You can crown his ass if you want but I will refuse to.

Sadly, that is most coaches historically. I think most programs gave incentives prior to NIL. That is why I love NIL, it just legalizes what was already occurring.

Not only that, Saban hit the SEC at just the right time. Tennessee lost its mind after 2006, LSU wasn’t that much except for Miles couple of good seasons, Florida until Meyer had a nervous breakdown, richt wasn’t much, Auburn’s lightning in a bottle with Newton. Other than that, he ran the table against mostly garbage. He did a great job but he could definitely be out coached.
Yea and if his teams got down by 14 pts or more they were toast. It is a heck of a lot easier to coach games when ya up 20 plus pts. He had the best talent - using his getting to the NFL mantra- NIL leveled that plan quick. Portal really pissed him off. Dude is a control freak and he lost his control. Glad he is gone.

Reactions: Flipdaddy
One thing that I agree with the Saban haters is that he wasn't the "best" coach. Both Kirby Smart and Pete Carroll actually have longer streaks of wins in a row than Saban had at Alabama. Pete Carroll has a Superbowl win. I would likely pick Pete Carroll over Saban as a better coach although Saban is statistically the best CFB coach ever. Saban's recruiting advantages allowed him to walk into 95% of his games with superior talent. Pete Carroll had similar boat but unlike Alabama, they went out and scheduled multiple tough OOC games national. Alabama under Saban stuck with a formula that mostly had them playing a favorable schedule until November.

As I said before, you can crown his ass but I won’t. He cheated his way to the top. Dude also has a losing record in the NFL. GTFO with that.
Do you have any proof he cheated? Like you could make national headlines with proof like that. You could destroy a legacy… or, from the sound of it, you’re just being bitter.

Honestly I don’t care who you crown, you’re nobody brother. I’m literally just speaking facts of what the general consensus is.

He has accomplished something nobody else has with the most national championships of all time.

There has never been any proof he has cheated. But coming from the University who cheated and used a giant bag of cash at McDonalds are we really the ones to cast the first stone? We tried to cheat and we’re just bad at it, and we honestly got embarrassed.

I hate I’m being forced to defend Nick Saban, but your points have to be some of the most acute I’ve ever heard.

Do you have any proof he cheated? Like you could make national headlines with proof like that. You could destroy a legacy… or, from the sound of it, you’re just being bitter.

Honestly I don’t care who you crown, you’re nobody brother. I’m literally just speaking facts of what the general consensus is.

He has accomplished something nobody else has with the most national championships of all time.

There has never been any proof he has cheated. But coming from the University who cheated and used a giant bag of cash at McDonalds are we really the ones to cast the first stone? We tried to cheat and we’re just bad at it, and we honestly got embarrassed.

I hate I’m being forced to defend Nick Saban, but your points have to be some of the most acute I’ve ever heard.
Spurrier said Saban cheated in recruiting, and so did Jimbo. Common sense (and some well connected to bama) tell us that alabama paid players before NIL and has been paying players since Bear Bryant came "Home". You can call that cheating or you can look the other way. It's a choice. Sure Everyone cheated to an extent, but bama got away with more than SMU......They have always been dirty. I know, I've had experience with some recruits who went there.

Saban is a joke. He didn’t want to deal with the new era of athletes so he took his ball and quit. That will be his lasting legacy, ultimate hypocrite and cheater. He is scum of the earth as far as I am concerned. Don’t trust a word that comes out of that snake’s mouth.

.Say how you really feel, lol

Reactions: VolPack22
Spurrier said Saban cheated in recruiting, and so did Jimbo. Common sense (and some well connected to bama) tell us that alabama paid players before NIL and has been paying players since Bear Bryant came "Home". You can call that cheating or you can look the other way. It's a choice. Sure Everyone cheated to an extent, but bama got away with more than SMU......They have always been dirty. I know, I've had experience with some recruits who went there.
I’m aware of the allegations, I’m aware he likely, with a doubt cheated, but I’m also a big believer in court of law and innocent until proven guilty.

Nobody has been able to tag the man with anything official, and if he did cheat, I have no doubt, every Vols fan would look the other way to have those same results, cheating or not over him timespan at Bama.

I don’t hate people I’ve never met. Idk anything about Saban personally because I’ve never met the man. I just know I hated how he destroyed my Vols throughout my entire life from LSU to Bama.

You can say he cheated, you can say he twirled his toes and crinkled his nose and made a wish with a magic fairy. It doesn’t matter. He had the results and if had a cheating formula that worked it’s embarrassing we didn’t copy implement it sooner.

VN Store

Back