Scariest poll I have yet seen regarding Democrats

lol.....Some people consider freedom from having to be exposed to anti-vax zealots an important freedom.

I guess "freedom from what" is an important consideration.

You seem to have a misunderstanding of what freedom is. Authoritarian control of a group disagree with (what you're openly promoting here) is not "freedom".

Have you ever considered how disproportionate your desired response to COVID is, relative to the actual risk of COVID?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the voting base by the left still making up lowest vaccinated?

Minority rates are still trailing for sure, but I think the left in general is vaccinated at a higher rate.

No they don't. That site is horrible

That's part of the problem with COVID information. Outside of fringe sites, few will dare question the mainstream narrative. You will never see an honest examination of COVID policies or vaccine risks on any mainstream outlets

Exercise your freedom and stay home.

Wear a mask, wear 2, get vaccinated, get boosted, avoid unnecessary public places (grocery shopping can be done without ever going inside now), exercise, take multi-vitamins, etc.

There's numerous ways to mitigate risk without authoritarian control. Makes it hard to believe the goal isn't control in general, and that COVID is not just a justification for that control.

Reactions: hog88
That's part of the problem with COVID information. Outside of fringe sites, few will dare question the mainstream narrative. You will never see an honest examination of COVID policies or vaccine risks on any mainstream outlets
Except the link in the op takes data from a mainstream site and sensationalized it for clicks from the fringe.

Reactions: AshG and Vol8188
Minority rates are still trailing for sure, but I think the left in general is vaccinated at a higher rate.
So white democrat's have no issues going after minorities.

Kind of like saying those of 100 or more employees need to mandate because we can't directly call out those who may vote for us. But if we do it this way, we stay neutral.

Reactions: Vol8188
You seem to have a misunderstanding of what freedom is. Authoritarian control of a group disagree with (what you're openly promoting here) is not "freedom".

Have you ever considered how disproportionate your desired response to COVID is, relative to the actual risk of COVID?
What is my desired response to COVID?

To put COVID into perspective, it's caused an excess death rate of 2% in the US. That's for a disease that we have not been treating and that had no vaccine for the first half of the pandemic. On top of that 50% of the deaths are people 75 and older.

Imagine if this were a moderately deadly or extremely deadly disease how insane the response from our government would have been?

Let's not forget that only 5% of American's have COVID only listed on their death certificate. The average number of causes listed on a COVID death is 4.

What is my desired response to COVID?

According to you, freedom from the unvaccinated. That can take many forms (camps, house arrest, forced vaccinations), but all of it's forms are authoritarian. Unless you intend on outlining a different meaning behind that statement of yours?

Last edited:
Exercise your freedom and stay home.
I also think you should have the freedom to walk the streets, go to public places, work etc....without undue fear of being murdered, kidnapped, or raped. Or I guess one could just exercise their freedom and go nowhere.

I'll trust you can grasp the point. A proper and well functioning society is one in which rational and reasonable measures are taken in order to allow people to go about a normal routine without justifiable fear of being harmed by others.

I also think you should have the freedom to walk the streets, go to public places, work etc....without undue fear of being murdered, kidnapped, or raped. Or I guess one could just exercise their freedom and go nowhere.

I'll trust you can grasp the point. A proper and well functioning society is one in which rational and reasonable measures are taken in order to allow people to go about a normal routine without justifiable fear of being harmed by others.

I do all of that without fear.

According to you, freedom from the unvaccinated. That can take many forms (camps, house arrest, forced vaccinations), but all of it's forms are authoritarian. Unless you intend on outlining a different meaning behind that statement of yours?
Wrong again. Reread the statement. I said some people feel that way; not that I feel that way.
However, I certainly acknowledge the potential of situation where I would feel that way. I just do not believe the current situation rises to that level.

I too believe we should increase police presence in urban neighborhoods. It is said that they can't do the simple activities you mention without fear. That's why Biden should embrace his role in the 94 crime bill. It's also a solid argument for why the 2nd amendment exists

Reactions: Rickyvol77
So, you'll gladly kill americans that disagree with you. How very patriotic of you.
Americans? No. Domestic terrorist? Absolutely, if given a reason. Don’t like America the way it was founded, GTFO. But don’t try and tell me I have to live YOUR way and try to force the issue. That’s very dangerous for all involved including myself

Let’s try this again with just the Rasmussen tweet -

29% want to “take your children”.
About time we introduce some common sense initiatives like this ^^

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Americans? No. Domestic terrorist? Absolutely, if given a reason. Don’t like America the way it was founded, GTFO. But don’t try and tell me I have to live YOUR way and try to force the issue. That’s very dangerous for all involved including myself

So changing laws and the constitution is terrorism.

So changing laws and the constitution is terrorism.
You should pay better attention to the oath itself. It says quite clearly “I will protect this nation/constitution from ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC.” Which means, if an American becomes an enemy of the nation and or constitution, he/she is to be engaged. Your choice, not mine. Right there in black and white. Some of us meant it.

You should pay better attention to the oath itself. It says quite clearly “I will protect this nation/constitution from ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC.” Which means, if an American becomes an enemy of the nation and or constitution, he/she is to be engaged. Your choice, not mine. Right there in black and white. Some of us meant it.

So, my question again is someone an enemy of the constitution if they seek to change it?

So you wish to go back to the way America was founded and attack anyone who disagrees? Hope you're loaded up on ammo

Reactions: ClearwaterVol

VN Store

Back