Senators set to vote on bill to codify Supreme Court’s same-sex marriage protections

True. We should love everyone.

Is facilitating every whim and desire, truly compassionate and loving? I’ve seen that parenting style. I think that parent thinks they are showing love.

Allowing people to completely doing what they want to do is completely wrong. We're seeing now all other America. It's getting worse

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Allowing people to completely doing what they want to do is completely wrong. We're seeing now all other America. It's getting worse

I think not addressing issues honestly is wrong.

Any mother that would have a dyslexic child and not seek therapy for the child, is a poor mother.

Reactions: McDad
I think not addressing issues honestly is wrong.

Any mother that would have a dyslexic child and not seek therapy for the child, is a poor mother.

Yep, any mom allowing their kid jump off a building because they think they're superman is not good parenting

Reactions: allvol123
The 12 Republicans who voted for the bill include Sens. Roy Blunt (R-MO), Richard Burr (R-NC), Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV), Susan Collins (R-ME), Joni Ernest (R-IA), Cynthia Lummis (R-WY), Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), Rob Portman (R-OH), Mitt Romney (R-UT), Dan Sullivan (R-AK), Thom Tillis (R-NC), and Todd Young (R-IN).

12 Senate Republicans Vote with Dems for 'Respect for Marriage Act'

VN Store

Back