Senators set to vote on bill to codify Supreme Court’s same-sex marriage protections

State Gov'ts have been issuing marriage licenses since their inception and they didn't offer them to all until recently. Again, a point you do not argue, a healthy well functioning society is one that has healthy well functioning male/female families. I assume you would agree. If that is the case, shouldn't gov'ts top priority be to promote and protect healthy well functioning male/female families?
Lol. I know this is old but this argument is laughable.

Gay people arent going to become straight if the government doesnt issue marriage license for gay couples. Forcing people into relationships they arent happy with isnt going to help the nation.

Either you believe in freedom for all or you don’t

Gays are free to practice their craft in the privacy of their own home, but their destructive behavior does not need to be normalized or incentivized if you want a healthy well functioning society. You can have a healthy society or you can have endless freedoms but you can't have both.

Lol. I know this is old but this argument is laughable.

Gay people arent going to become straight if the government doesnt issue marriage license for gay couples. Forcing people into relationships they arent happy with isnt going to help the nation.

Would you say the same of the inverse? Straight people aren't going to become gay.

Nice strawman you built there. I never said anything about gays being pedo's. Plenty of straights are pedo's. I said pedo's will be normalized, same as all other alternate lifestyles. It is already happening as they aren't labeled pedo's any longer they are called minor attracted persons...and yes many of you in a few short years will be defending them because you aren't bigots are you?

C3BBB4CE-216E-4844-8370-B3622AC54341.gif

Gays are free to practice their craft in the privacy of their own home, but their destructive behavior does not need to be normalized or incentivized if you want a healthy well functioning society. You can have a healthy society or you can have endless freedoms but you can't have both.
Take away all tax breaks for all marriages and do away with the insurance breaks as well and then we will agree.
Treat all people equally and stop peaking through the windows to see what they do when you should not be looking

1668784746765.png

Don’t know much about human rights watch, seems a bit slanted, but can’t see a reason why they would under-represent this list. So, this is apparently a map of nations with laws against same-sex relations (red) and gender expression (blue).

I think people can decide for themselves whether there is a positive correlation to “healthy well-functioning societies.”

Source: #OUTLAWED: “The love that dare not speak its name”

No never but unfortunately a large woke population is... Which will expose other kids by default

So you don’t think that people should be allowed to raise their kids as they see fit?

What if all these woke people elect a government that says dildo ring toss should be mandatory in public schools. That a problem for you?

Which by the way is all irrelevant to the topic of freedom.
Some people are more likely to use a gun to do bad things so that makes all guns bad.

Or

We punish the criminals and leave the law abiding citizens alone.

Either you believe in freedom for all or you don’t
So your argument is guns.... When was the last time being a pedophile saved a child life... Compared to gun which have saved millions.... We were a society with a moral compass based on family and family values.. And with that we rose to the greatest country ever... Now we are a pathetic pandering, worse version...

So you don’t think that people should be allowed to raise their kids as they see fit?

What if all these woke people elect a government that says dildo ring toss should be mandatory in public schools. That a problem for you?
Obviously it would be....and yes a children should be raised by there parents......but...and I know this is hard to understand....when has exposing a child to a higher chnace of being harmed everr been a good thing..your literally trying to normalize pedophilia as you try to prove a point

View attachment 515502

Don’t know much about human rights watch, seems a bit slanted, but can’t see a reason why they would under-represent this list. So, this is apparently a map of nations with laws against same-sex relations (red) and gender expression (blue).

I think people can decide for themselves whether there is a positive correlation to “healthy well-functioning societies.”

Source: #OUTLAWED: “The love that dare not speak its name”

I think I see wakanda on the map.

Obviously it would be....and yes a children should be raised by there parents......but...and I know this is hard to understand....when has exposing a child to a higher chnace of being harmed everr been a good thing..your literally trying to normalize pedophilia as you try to prove a point

Why don’t you go look up the definition of pedophilia and come back when you’re suitably equipped to have this conversation without devolving into calling “pedophile” on everything you don’t like. I’ll wait.

So your argument is guns.... When was the last time being a pedophile saved a child life... Compared to gun which have saved millions.... We were a society with a moral compass based on family and family values.. And with that we rose to the greatest country ever... Now we are a pathetic pandering, worse version...
Gays are the comparison to guns. Pedos are the illegal behavior.
I can name millions of gay people who have saved lives
Ban forks. They make people fat

So being gay is immoral in your mind?
Straight people can’t be immoral?

Do you hear yourself when you talk?

What does that have to do with your post that I re-worded.
I think you’re inconsistent in your belief system.
Your re-word is irrelevant to that
Edit: because absolutely nobody on here would argue that I’m a left wing guy.

Gays are the comparison to guns. Pedos are the illegal behavior.
I can name millions of gay people who have saved lives
Ban forks. They make people fat

So being gay is immoral in your mind?
Straight people can’t be immoral?

Do you hear yourself when you talk?
Guns don't have the ability to harm someone....unless a killer is pulling the trigger....per the study a homosexual lifestyle is more likely to lead to pedophila. ...gun ownership do a lead to being a killer...being gay in my opinion is a mental disorder....I don't believe it genetic...it's taught or decided by people who don't fit into society so then need to feel different....that's my opinion only...morality is a person's own choice....I can think it's ok to defraud an insurance company but condemn someone robbing a mom and pop shop...

VN Store

Back