September 10, 2024 Presidential Debate Thread. (Insert snarky subtitles here.)

Think a lot of yourself I see. Actually I know a lot about construction as I was a self employed concrete finisher for 20,+ years . Lumber prices never returned to pre covid, never.
yes they did.
and you don’t know jack **** about construction.
I’m sure you can put on a nice brush finish though.

Reactions: OL SMOKEY and hog88
You’re funny BB. It’s real but it’s nothing more than Biden being a regular dude and playing to the audience. Biden is actually pretty good at that, always has been.
I'm not sure it has ever really had a positive effect. Most people thought of him as a joke until 4 years ago. An afterthought as a Presidential candidate for most of his career

I'm not sure it has ever really had a positive effect. Most people thought of him as a joke until 4 years ago. An afterthought as a Presidential candidate for most of his career
Biden has always been very personable. That’s all it is. It’s not the big deal some are trying to make out of it. One on one he’s probably pretty fun to talk to.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
What are you talking about? LOL.

Trump is the one saying that he won't do a debate on Fox News with Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum as moderators .... but he would with Sean Hannity, Jesse Watters and Laura Ingraham as moderators. Trump is basically saying that he won't do a debate with moderators who aren't 1,000% in his favor. Harris hasn't said that she would never do a debate on Fox News.

Your posts go in circles and make no sense at all.
Personally I doubt Trump will debate again because he and his people know what will happen whether it’s Fox or not. I told friends exactly what would happen in this debate. That he would get baited and would go off the rails and he did. Took about 15 minutes longer than I thought. Nobody in his camp can control him and it will happen again.

Biden has always been very personable. That’s all it is. It’s not the big deal some are trying to make out of it. One on one he’s probably pretty fun to talk to.
I think it might be fun to play golf with Trump. Everyone who has done it, had a good time by all reports. A long time great golfer could probably garner a spot on Trump's cabinet if Trump felt like he/she would be loyal. Though no long time great golfer is stupid enough to entertain the thought of it😉

Reactions: hUTch2002
I think Trump might be fun to play golf with Trump. Everyone who has done it, had a good time by all reports. A long time great golfer could probably garner a spot on Trump's cabinet if Trump felt like he/she would be loyal. Though no long time great golfer is stupid enough to entertain the thought of it😉
Just here to see where this is going...🍿

No Edit for you son...

I think it might be fun to play golf with Trump. Everyone who has done it, had a good time by all reports. A long time great golfer could probably garner a spot on Trump's cabinet if Trump felt like he/she would be loyal. Though no long time great golfer is stupid enough to entertain the thought of it😉
It’s hard to tell. I think he likely would be fun to play golf with too but if he’s a super serious golf player then likely not and he definitely would accuse you of cheating. I don’t like playing with any super serious players, probably because I suck and don’t take it seriously.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
He don't know jack about dairy farming either.
The whole greed in lumber prices is just Fing stupid.
Covid wasn’t actually the main cause that lumber shot through the roof. If it was Fasteners ….concrete…..all construction materials would have gone up too. They didn’t.
They were hard to come by at times because of supply chain issues but the cost didn’t sky rocket. Only lumber. At the time the only lumber you could get was from Switzerland. I wonder why that was? As soon as Canadian lumber was available again prices fell back in line. Thats different than the inflation that’s wrecked everyone in every industry now.

But I’m sure he knew that already.
I don’t know jack **** about dairy farming. But if I wanted to know I’d probably ask someone in the industry

Trump has nothing to lose if he debates her or not.

This below is what looks real bad and will be kill her campaign if true...

Nah. None of this really matters. Trump should’ve expected the mods to fact check him and they both should’ve known the general questions to be asked. It’s not rocket science. This won’t move the needle one bit just like Trump saying he won’t debate again won’t.

It’s hard to tell. I think he likely would be fun to play golf with too but if he’s a super serious golf player then likely not and he definitely would accuse you of cheating. I don’t like playing with any super serious players, probably because I suck and don’t take it seriously.
Too many good players have stated they enjoyed it. Yeah it seems you might not get it. Good players relax in informal games. Playing with Trump is an informal game to anyone who has played golf competitively. Trump loves being around great players. Trump's not attempting to cheat around good players. He knows better

VN Store

Back