September 10, 2024 Presidential Debate Thread. (Insert snarky subtitles here.)

Too many good players have stated they enjoyed it. Yeah it seems you might not get it. Good players relax in informal games. Playing with Trump is an informal game to anyone who has played golf competitively. Trump loves being around great players. Trump's not attempting to cheat around good players. He knows better
It was a joke.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Which issues? By that I mean specifically which conservative issues am I attacking. Yes, I have done it often, because Dumbo, this is a predominantly conservative forum. Seems you are more focused on the person than the issue itself. Last time, you said it was because of my attacks on Trump. Heck, he's getting hammered by all sorts of conservatives after that pathetic debate performance.
And you've yet to acknowledge the railroad job it was.

Personally I doubt Trump will debate again because he and his people know what will happen whether it’s Fox or not. I told friends exactly what would happen in this debate. That he would get baited and would go off the rails and he did. Took about 15 minutes longer than I thought. Nobody in his camp can control him and it will happen again.
Agreed.

I wouldn't call it a stroke of genius to try and use Trump's ego against him.

One example :

It was predictable that Harris would belittle Trump's crowd sizes. It has always been something that Trump is oddly sensitive to, and takes great pride in. Harris wanted to get under his skin, make him defensive and get him to talk about things that nobody else but Trump cares about. That would be the obvious place to go.

However, that is what anyone other than an invalid like Biden would do. She probably doesn't deserve credit for doing what just about anyone would have done in a debate with Trump.

Obviously staged! 🫢

Bless that kid. Some things are way more important than politics. I don’t like Urban Meyer as he seems like a scumbag. However, I heard a story about him from someone I trust where Meyer called or visited a kid dying from cancer (Ohio State fan) every day for the last several months of his life. Like him or not, that was very kind.

Reactions: The Sheriff
Based on the minimal changes in the polls, it seems to me that debates are meaningless these days.

The only time debates seem to have actually have meaning is if a candidate collapses on a historic level (like Biden).

The whole greed in lumber prices is just Fing stupid.
Covid wasn’t actually the main cause that lumber shot through the roof. If it was Fasteners ….concrete…..all construction materials would have gone up too. They didn’t.
They were hard to come by at times because of supply chain issues but the cost didn’t sky rocket. Only lumber. At the time the only lumber you could get was from Switzerland. I wonder why that was? As soon as Canadian lumber was available again prices fell back in line. Thats different than the inflation that’s wrecked everyone in every industry now.

But I’m sure he knew that already.
I don’t know jack **** about dairy farming. But if I wanted to know I’d probably ask someone in the industry
Supply chain issues lol. Canada shut down the border is why we got no Canadian lumber due to COVID

VN Store

Back