So apparently having negative opinions toward specific foods are now considered "culturally insensitive."

No, he said chicken feet were disgusting. Please explain to me how that besmirches an ENTIRE food culture? He was simply giving his opinion on one food item. Boo ****ing hoo!
That isn't true. The segment is based around people either answering an uncomfortable question or eating a "disgusting" food. The only caveat is that the vast majority of these "disgusting" foods originate in Asia and are eaten by billions of Asians every day. This is white privilege at its finest.

Last edited:
My wife is Latina and finds chicken feet disgusting, I guess she is self hating according to actually racist lefties.

I once worked with a Latina woman who brought a "tres leches" cake to one of our office covered dish lunches. I cut into it and milk started oozing out of both sides of the slice. I put the knife down, said no thanks, and walked away! I guess I should start drafting a formal letter of apology right now!

Reactions: Wireless1
That isn't true. The segment is based around people either answering an uncomfortable question or eating a "disgusting" food. The only caveat is that the vast majority of these "disgusting" foods originate in Asia and are eaten by billions of Asians every day. This is white privilege at it's finest.
You do understand what the word privilege means, right?

That isn't true. The segment is based around people either answering an uncomfortable question or eating a "disgusting" food. The only caveat is that the vast majority of these "disgusting" foods originate in Asia and are eaten by billions of Asians every day. This is white privilege at it's finest.

Well then this show isn't for them is it? They do have the right to turn off the TV and not watch. Again, it's the narcissistic viewpoint of "the whole world should change for ME, rather than I need to find a way as an individual to cope when I see something I disagree with from the collective."

Reactions: hUTch2002 and jp1
I once worked with a Latina woman who brought a "tres leches" cake to one of our office covered dish lunches. I cut into it and milk started oozing out of both sides of the slice. I put the knife down, said no thanks, and walked away! I guess I should start drafting a formal letter of apology right now!
Aren't you guys supposed to be saying LatinX, come on, get with the current agenda.

Well then this show isn't for them is it? They do have the right turn off the TV and not watch. Again, it's the narcissistic viewpoint of "the whole world should change for ME, rather than I need to find a way as an individual to cope when I see something I disagree with from the collective."
Clearly not. According to the host their food is disgusting and thus they are disgusting. It's clear he doesn't want Asians watching his show. That's his perogative, but when people call him out for his racism he will have to deal with it.

Clearly not. According to the host their food is disgusting and thus they are disgusting. It's clear he doesn't want Asians watching his show. That's his perogative, but when people call him out for his racism he will have to deal with it.

I guarantee you that 99.9% of Asians don't give a **** about this.

Incidentally, if he came out and praised these foods and said they're a regular part of his daily diet, would they then accuse James of cultural appropriation?

Is it not culturally insensitive to broadcast an entire race's food as "disgusting" ?
If that race regularly eats dogs, then they deserve all the insensitivity that comes their way. And maybe if they didn’t eat bats, another 600,000 Americans might still be around, so, I could case less if it is seen as insensitive. Truth hurts sometimes

Sure, the ability to denigrate an entire race's culture as disgusting without thinking twice.
So liberal America sees our Southern God Fearing, gun loving, traditional values, heterosexual centric, meat eating, gas guzzling, Chick Fil A consuming, NASACR racing, military supporting, good mannered culture as disgusting. So that is “privilege” too under your definition, right?

Don't like it, don't eat it. It's not that hard.

I love haggis. I hate lutefisk. I think bird's nest soup is disgusting. Doesn't mean I have problems with the cultures or their people.

I think my Outrage of the Week desk calendar is out of date.

What is the word that means the ability to have my feelings hurt and assume that everyone is out to get me over every little thing?
That word would probably be “woke”. Close second choice would be “Democrat”. But I repeat myself

Reactions: jp1
Is it not culturally insensitive to broadcast an entire race's food as "disgusting" ?

Why are you bad at opinions? It doesn’t matter the subject but you will somehow find a way to have the most “woke” opinion possible and then pretend it’s just a common sense approach to it. There is a 100 percent chance you have a Coexist bumper sticker on your electric Subaru.

VN Store

Back