So apparently having negative opinions toward specific foods are now considered "culturally insensitive."

Alot of that is delicacy food, that only the wealthiest of the society can afford, and it's trendy for them. The every day menu is not as extreme. Unless your out in the villages where stir fried insects are a staple of diet.
I lived out in rural Japan, they don't eat the insects, only in China.

Rural Japanese people will ferment the heck out of anything though.

Reactions: AshG
Nothing like the smell of Kimchi pots dug up and opened in the Korean countryside. That and the squid jerky they eat sticks with a fella.

Really? You’re going to play dense now?

Oh you have a cute name for Durden? I haven't read his posts in this thread. So what, you need me to validate your feelings about his posts? What are we doing here? I would guess you guys are doing a sufficient job opposing him. I'm trying say something nobody else is saying. I try not to waste my posts on thoughts that have already been well covered. Cool?

Reactions: zeppelin128
Doesn’t even make sense.

In the context of your previous post it does, imo. You agreed with the people who thought the petition was stupid, but you wanted to make sure you were different and more sensitive than the mouth breathers you were agreeing with. You're such a bada$$ PC bro.

Reactions: jp1
In the context of your previous post it does, imo. You agreed with the people who thought the petition was stupid, but you wanted to make sure you were different and more sensitive than the mouth breathers you were agreeing with. You're such a bada$$ PC bro.

I'm the one telling everybody to chill, it's not that big of a deal.

Oh you have a cute name for Durden? I haven't read his posts in this thread. So what, you need me to validate your feelings about his posts? What are we doing here? I would guess you guys are doing a sufficient job opposing him. I'm trying say something nobody else is saying. I try not to waste my posts on thoughts that have already been well covered. Cool?
You go from 0 to full retard quicker than just about anyone else on this forum. Durden was calling people racists for having an opinion on other cultures’ cuisine.
It’s hard to believe that you didn’t read Durden’s posts, but you read the replies to his posts. I used to think that you were one of the smartest posters here, but it’s obvious I’ve given you way too much credit.

You... Um... Uh.... Racist?

Man, I agree now and I agreed back then. I have avoided tongue/brain and any part of the pig that can't be made into bbq ever since. I don't know how they developed a taste for those things.

“They”? You better walk that back

Apparently it is a big enough deal to get a segment cancelled on a TV show. It is f***in' ridiculous that it has come to that. You keep up the "nothing to see here" routine while the SJW mob continues to erode the fabric of western society grain by grain. No one individual grain being eroded is a big deal, but when you look at the sum of the transformations over the last 5 years, we've come a fairly long way down a path that leads to suffering.

Reactions: allvol123
You go from 0 to full retard quicker than just about anyone else on this forum. Durden was calling people racists for having an opinion on other cultures’ cuisine.
It’s hard to believe that you didn’t read Durden’s posts, but you read the replies to his posts. I used to think that you were one of the smartest posters here, but it’s obvious I’ve given you way too much credit.

Holy ****

Apparently it is a big enough deal to get a segment cancelled on a TV show. It is f***in' ridiculous that it has come to that. You keep up the "nothing to see here" routine while the SJW mob continues to erode the fabric of western society grain by grain. No one individual grain being eroded is a big deal, but when you look at the sum of the transformations over the last 5 years, we've come a fairly long way down a path that leads to suffering.

A segment that probably none of us care about but you love to cry and i like to say stop crying

Fulfilled my chuckles requirement for the day.

If you take this incident on it's own, sure. It's not that big a deal. But you know very well this is just one of countless examples of fake hyper-sensitivity towards something that the SJW's of the world use to exercise their narcissism and social media influence. The frustration doesn't come from just one example like this. It comes from not only the accumulation of situations like this but also the seemingly escalation of them. Some of us are just sick and tired of it and every once in a while, yes we like to rant about it.

Right. HE also broadcasts HIS opinion that an entire race's food culture is disgusting. To millions of people. On a nightly basis. There are billions of people who would vehemently disagree with him while at the same time never say that another race's food is disgusting.

Corden reeks of bacon grease and white privilege. I recommend he goes on a plant based diet and educates himself on how not to be a racist once his show gets cancelled.

Should this be in blue? Or are you serious

VN Store

Back