So proud of my home state

Whatever makes you feel important. I’ve done all that but don’t have to spread it around like fairy dust.

He brought it up, . That's exactly what the OT thread is for.

Fellas, you'd better not talk about your cruises in there. JxnVol will accuse you of bragging.

Fellas, you'd better not talk about your cruises in there. JxnVol will accuse you of bragging.[/QUOTE]
He brought it up, dumbass. That's exactly what the OT thread is for.

Fellas, you'd better not talk about your cruises in there. JxnVol will accuse you of bragging.
Again. Med dosage.

I just can’t see where gyrating partially clothed in front of minors is ok. That goes for straight or gay or any of your other 32 genders. That’s not hate speech. That’s common sense

In a related story, Spring Break season is officially underway in Florida.

You're just using "muh tax dollars " and "muh children" to thinly veil your hatred of the LGBTQ community. We all know it. Just admit it. You guys don't give a **** about open carrying in Walmart in front of a child or children being murdered at school but draw the line at a dude dressing up like a girl.

How did drag get conflated with LGBTQ? It isn't a sexual preference and it isn't a sexual identity. It is a specific type of sexual kink. And drag shows aren't just "a dude dressing up like a girl". They are a dude dressing up like a cartoon version of a prostitute and twerking on stage to Lady GaGa while shooting whipped cream out of his fake tits. If a grown man acting out his sexual fetish in front of kids isn't grooming, I don't know what is.

The issue with the clerks is ridiculous if that comes to pass. I thought we were way past that with the showdown with that clown woman in KY. They are employees of the government and paid to do a job. As far as a priest or preacher…… they have religious freedom rights. Personally I wouldn’t want to be married by someone who was forced by law to do it. If the officiant told me they disagreed with my lifestyle I would take it down the road and find someone who was happy for me. The only reason to have a marriage license in Tennessee….. in my opinion….is because unmarried fathers don’t have automatic custody rights and married fathers do. If you’re unmarried the mother could technically keep the child until a custody hearing. Now that’s a ******** law that no one cares about. If she signs your name on the birth certificate you should have automatic rights. If someone refuses to marry someone on the basis of race then their church should deal with them. But again in that case I wouldon’t want to be married by someone forced by law.

How did drag get conflated with LGBTQ? It isn't a sexual preference and it isn't a sexual identity. It is a specific type of sexual kink. And drag shows aren't just "a dude dressing up like a girl". They are a dude dressing up like a cartoon version of a prostitute and twerking on stage to Lady GaGa while shooting whipped cream out of his fake tits. If a grown man acting out his sexual fetish in front of kids isn't grooming, I don't know what is.

Show us on the doll where Princess Nefertitties touched you.

VN Store

Back